Reviews for Suiren
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
Hmm...when will Anko get her body back? I dunno. anyways, love the fic, continue soon!
KevinEC chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
This is definitely very interesting. I'm not sure if they didn't already know about each other, but in either case this is fun. Talk about getting to know yourself. Bonus points for the non-yaoi stuff, too.
Dan Inverse chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
I am a bit confused...is Sakura still trap in her mind world or is she really seperated into three?
Mango13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Continue, indeed! This was interesting, although I can't wait until Sakura is normal again and resumes training with Gai. That part was quite fun.
Fruit-tea1 chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
very interesting! i love the things u portray how Sakura be strong! sigh...Kishi-sensei didn't show her strength enough...he show her only love side...that's how pity to her...even though she is without any special jyutsu but in dangerous situations she tried to protect her friends on her own way without fear ( that i like a lot...especially she didn't fear Gaara! whom even Sasuke and Naruto scared of!)
Keep writing please, i love to see how her strenght, and i'm waiting for Kishi-sensei to make her bloom again!
Mango13 chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
I really like how Sakura trains in this chapter. It's very realistic...and it's interesting how she can train herself just by walking through Konoha. And I loved about the motivation of her using genjutsu everyday: it was because she didn't want to be caught dead in a Gai Uniform! Priceless. And you're making good use of her chakra skills. Your action is lovely here, and it was really cool the way Sakura did that handstand on top of that puddle...cool. Graceful! Wow..Sakura is actually...COOL here. Wow. And the chase scene was so heart pounding...so Naruto! Inner Sakura isn't quite separate from the Sakura we see. It's more like her id, you know? I'm sure she's aware that Inner Sakura is there.
Mango13 chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
"I said I'd ask you if we could rent your forehead for advertising space." AHAHAHAHA! Pure Ino. Your continuity is fine here, other stories also jump as well and I'm sure that you'd get bored trying to discuss genjutsu theories. Ew. Theories. I love Lee here, he's so dorky and passionate. She's training with Gai sensei of all people...interesting. If Sakura needs stamina I'm sure Gai is the best one to give her THAT. Heh. AHAHAHA! She wears a Gai Unifrom! A Gai Uniform! How priceless...reminds of the Naruto manga :)
Mango13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh wow. Your fic really opened me up to Sakura. Usually when I read Naruto I couldn't wait for the training scenes of Naruto, Sasuke, Lee or Neji...but I never thought about Sakura. I usually hated her because she was so damn WEAK. Your fic did a really great job of sympathizing me with her. I never thought of what Sakura did while Naruto and Sasuke were training. Yeah...did she even train at all? Poor girl, to be left out like that. I would love to see her grow stronger! Hm, Kishimoto sensei has the bad habit of neglecting his female characters...*sniff* You did a wonderful job exploring inside Sakura's head and showing out the behind-the-scenes story (of Naruto and Sasuke) of Sakura. Nice insights about her working hard with her brain...how true. Go you!
And good thing this isn't yaoi or yuri...it would've thrown the whole story off course. Oh, and lovely kanji by the way.
fireblazie chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Wow, that was intriguing! I still don't quite understand - blame the tiny brain - but I like it. Update soon! _
Calophi chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
This is interesting. I wonder if Inner Sakura is the imaginary friend...or if Sakura had split personalities from pretending so long and that's why she has an Inner Sakura? And is Anko still conscious in there? She must be in a tizzy!
RurouniGochan chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Awesome! Finally a fic that focuses on Sakura's real strengths and abilities to improve on her shortcomings, rather than the typical jab at her apparent "weaknesses" and "uselessness." Most excellent. I look forward to more!
fireblazie chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
LOL, well that was a twist. I think it's pretty good so far. I love to see fanfics where Sakura grows stronger.. Continue!
Internal Bleeding chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
0_0 you split Sakura up? I luv the idea! OMG! ITS BRILLIANT! who's in who? is inner sakura in Anko or is normal sakura in Anko? - update soon!
Arcynic chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Wai..! I also think that Sakura gets no credit Though I admit I wasn't too fond of her until a long time later...not even the 'Sakura Blooms' chapter/episode made me think more of her until I realized that...every other gennin had some sort of family technique..or had a demon in em...even Lee had his gate thing..and Sakura gets squat. So basically, I'm trying to say that a fic like this really helps the much needed imrpovement of Sakura catagory..there needs to be a realistic way for her to get stronger..not just suddenly springing a random family technique like so many other fics do... Really..I love this story and can't wait for more.. _ GO SAKURA! D
Dan Inverse chapter 4 . 3/11/2004