Reviews for Suiren
Mango13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh wow. Your fic really opened me up to Sakura. Usually when I read Naruto I couldn't wait for the training scenes of Naruto, Sasuke, Lee or Neji...but I never thought about Sakura. I usually hated her because she was so damn WEAK. Your fic did a really great job of sympathizing me with her. I never thought of what Sakura did while Naruto and Sasuke were training. Yeah...did she even train at all? Poor girl, to be left out like that. I would love to see her grow stronger! Hm, Kishimoto sensei has the bad habit of neglecting his female characters...*sniff* You did a wonderful job exploring inside Sakura's head and showing out the behind-the-scenes story (of Naruto and Sasuke) of Sakura. Nice insights about her working hard with her true. Go you!
And good thing this isn't yaoi or would've thrown the whole story off course. Oh, and lovely kanji by the way.
fireblazie chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Wow, that was intriguing! I still don't quite understand - blame the tiny brain - but I like it. Update soon! _
Calophi chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
This is interesting. I wonder if Inner Sakura is the imaginary friend...or if Sakura had split personalities from pretending so long and that's why she has an Inner Sakura? And is Anko still conscious in there? She must be in a tizzy!
RurouniGochan chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Awesome! Finally a fic that focuses on Sakura's real strengths and abilities to improve on her shortcomings, rather than the typical jab at her apparent "weaknesses" and "uselessness." Most excellent. I look forward to more!
fireblazie chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
LOL, well that was a twist. I think it's pretty good so far. I love to see fanfics where Sakura grows stronger.. Continue!
Internal Bleeding chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
0_0 you split Sakura up? I luv the idea! OMG! ITS BRILLIANT! who's in who? is inner sakura in Anko or is normal sakura in Anko? - update soon!
Arcynic chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Wai..! I also think that Sakura gets no credit Though I admit I wasn't too fond of her until a long time later...not even the 'Sakura Blooms' chapter/episode made me think more of her until I realized that...every other gennin had some sort of family technique..or had a demon in em...even Lee had his gate thing..and Sakura gets squat. So basically, I'm trying to say that a fic like this really helps the much needed imrpovement of Sakura catagory..there needs to be a realistic way for her to get stronger..not just suddenly springing a random family technique like so many other fics do... Really..I love this story and can't wait for more.. _ GO SAKURA! D
Dan Inverse chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Very interesting..._
Calophi chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Bwahaha! That's amazing! Keep up the good work!
lackey H chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
... what? I happen to like creeping people out.
Anyway. I liketh this fic - I think i can see what's gonna happen, but gods dern it! Even if i can guess it's gonna be fun, right? right? RIGHT? YES! YES IT IS!
I'm sorry. Monkeys stole my medication, so i'm feeling more than a little crazy.
af-zero chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
Wow, you actually updated; I have to say that I was starting to think you had completely given up on these stories. And as for this new chapter, it's interesting, and although the cliffhanger is kinda annoying, it's just making me all the more eager to read the next part. I also hope that this update means you'll be working on 'Lesser known villages,' 'cause I really liked that story too. Anywho, it's great to see a new update, and I'm looking foreword to the next one.
hattuteline chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Hohoh. You actually made Sakura into a human being for a change. This is something she should have received in the real storyline a long, long time ago... It's a good story, I'll definately keep on reading the continuation. About the yaoi/shounen-ai mentions you made on the early chapters, why would they be present in a Sakura fic? Shoujo-ai I would somehow understand, if she was kept in the spotlight...
Eiku Shizuma chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
I hat sasuke. He's a stuck bitchface. He needs to be taught by the Blade of the Immortal cast. Go Shizuma!
bishonennomiko chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
I never considered Inner Sakura a separate person from Sakura; I always thought of her as an extreme version of Sakura's true self. I also felt that Sakura was well aware of Inner Sakura, especially since she starts to say "Shandarou!" outloud after her fight with Ino in the preliminaries. Nonetheless, I think the separation that you emphasize makes for an interesting story.
But aside from that, I'm very happy that I found an excellently written Sakura fanfic on FFN, especially since the Naruto section is rife with shonen-ai/yaoi pairings. Keep up the fantastic work!
chiisuchine chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Very good! Awesome story. Probably one of the best I read! Plz hurry with updating!
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »