Reviews for Pack Issues
no i mean hardly the same as that of james and lily's. my english is hopeless
i don't get the whole harry-over-remus thing. remus sound so poignant when talking about it, as if he willingly accepts it that he's nothing to sirius compared to harry. sirius himself says that remus is much less important, but i can take it as long as what sirius meant is that the reason that harry in stead of remus is the reason of his life is he's not as sure that remus needed him as he did harry. sirius was just being confused. it's not as if one get /used/ to suffering - it doesn't hurt less. surely i don't have a say in if children automatically occupy the most important position in a (god)parent's mind, but that bit i can be certain. if it's harry the boy, his being a godson and son of best friends, being assigned to save the world or a combination of these that made harry important enough to sirius to compare remus i've no idea, but i don't like the idea of james over remus anyway. again i have to say that i've no idea how people position people when there's so many different relationships, but it just seems like remus is kind of a boytoy of sirius' if he's not first place (without close seconds) to sirius, especially when he has trash parents.

harry has been incredibly infantile and ridiculous all the time. sirius is just being extra nice to make up for his having no parents, which doesn't mean that he should be constantly having physical interactions with him and even being jealous of remus. at first i thought that remus was just reading between the lines and harry was annoyed solely by the fact that they kept stuff from him (not that their past relationships has anything to do with him at all), but it turned out remus was right? just because sirius kindly offered him a family doesn't mean he has to love him and him only. and that about him accepting remus as an additional member - excuse me, but what harry needs to realize is that HE HIMSELF is the third wheel, all right? this is downright ridiculous - does he have a crush that he fails to notice himself on sirius? he seems to be battling with remus all the time to get sirius, and i even saw faint indications (genuinely do i hope i'm mistaken) toward him hoping remus to die if not in concern of sirius (again, i argue that the death of remus would mean nearly the same as that of james and lily).

the one who incessantly emphasises remus' inferiority to harry seems to be remus himself. that hurts. sirius is just a goodie goodie caught in the middle of the whirlwind of harry's discreet crush.

i've realized by now that i'm just prattling. sorry about that. this is a harry-sirius story anyway, i still don't get why i went through it, being a r/s shipper. the story would be quite to my liking if harry has not been in it, and if it is written in better english maybe. who am i to complain anyway, my writing sucks.
Maquislady1388 chapter 11 . 2/15
Man Harry can be such a spoiled brat sometimes. As if it's any of his business if Sirius and Remus are together or not. Someone needs to give Harry a good talking to.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I so enjoyed your story! I haven't read many lonestar stories but yours was very good, even if I thought you were going to kill off Remus...
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
A beautiful story, I loved it!
Jason Clarkson chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
While I don't doubt Remus' claim of Harry being jealousy that someone might take his chance of 'family' away from him, I still think that the main reason he was so upset was the fact that literally everyone in his life has lied (lying by omission is still lying) to him (whether it was Ron and Hermione when they broke off contact at Dumbledore beheast, Dumbledore himself 'for the greater good' {or some ridiculous notion of a childhood}, the Dursley's, the Wizarding World, etc.), supposedly 'for his own good' but it is still lying and lying is a betrayal, and with that logic then it stands as everyone has betrayed him in one form or another. With that line of reasoning I think Harry had every right to be angry/upset, and Remus and Sirius deserved to feel guilty.

I do understand that they just re-realized their feelings for each other and that they were happy but they are also not horny 14-year old's either, they could have kept it in their pants until they had a chance to talk to Harry (like the adults they're supposed to be). Also despite Sirius thinking that there wasn't time to tell Harry of their past relationship there actually was, and he should have done so because not only would the 'chemistry' would have been felt eventually (bringing up the issue of trust), there is also the fact that someone else, who knew about them (Wormtail) could have made allusions to Harry and how did they think he would react then?

The truth was going to have to be known, there was only the matter of how much (or how little) trust they were going to give Harry. Truthfully, with the way circumstances fell, they did lie to him. Frankly, with the way he's been treated his whole life, by everyone (including his 'friends'), it's a miracle that Harry didn't follow Voldemort's footsteps (not to be confused for being a follower of Voldemort) or become an even worse 'Dark Lord' than any other ever was.

In reality, that would actually be the most likely path for him to take; the others ones would either be apathetic or beyond submissive. It simple truth that systemically abused child grow up in certain ways: they believe that abuse is acceptable (so they don't mind inflicting it on others), they're apathetic (they literally don't understand feelings, so they don't care if they use or hurt someone else), or the are submissive (they need any kind of 'positive' attention/love so much that they will do anything for the one(s) who show them even the tiniest scrap), which is the closest that Harry follows.

All in all, I do think it was a pretty good story, but I still fully believe that Harry had every right to feel as he did and that Remus and Sirius both deserved to suffer the consequences of their actions; by that I mean Harry treatment of them and their guilt because of it, not Wormtail's attack/torture. Honestly, they are adults (even the childish Sirius), they should have behaved more responsibly and been honest from the get-go; especially because they of all people knew how Harry had been treated and his views on it, and they chose to betray him anyway.
MyValentine chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I really enjoyed seeing Remus and Sirius get reacquainted. You have some problems with tenses and word choice on occasion, for example using livid instead of vivid in chapter 6, but overall I really enjoyed it.
Yodes chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Really liked this.
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
This was great. I would have liked to read more. But thanks for writing it.
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I loved the bonding time between Sirius and harry. It was really great.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
I really like this story.
Shyrean chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Eine der schönesten lächeln-und-heulen-Geschichten die ich bis jetzt gelesen habe. Es ist wirklich nicht schwierig, sich diese beiden zusammen vorzustellen. Das liebe ich an FanFiktion. Das man die Freiheit hat sich alles vorzustellen, was mit den Gegebenheiten möglich ist und dann darüber hinaus zu fantasieren. Obwohl ich immer noch die Bücher lese (häufiger als es gesund ist) fehlen mir manchmal Dinge, die ich mittlerweile von FF gewöhnt bin. Eines davon ist die Tiefe, die Moony gewinnt.

Vielen Dank für deine Phantasie.

Jimbocous chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Nicely written!
Aramirandme chapter 11 . 12/18/2010

Ron would sooo react like that.

I really liked this story. I liked the way you keept them ic, yet added your own twist.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 11 . 10/5/2010