Reviews for Romeo Never Had To Cook
Pitaqueen chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
This is awesome as usual... I'm soo glad you continued it!
glory02 chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
After what felt like years ;) of being unable to get onto this page... it FINALLY worked!

And well being a huge fan of this fic I had to read the latest chapter before I read anything else :). So... this is just great! At some parts you really made me giggle.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Frida chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
It's back! Great chapter, love how Chris is all uhm...Chris-like! You portrait her and Victor perfectly. Very funny, sad end though. I wonder if Tc is gonna give her up that easily... ;)
pitaqueen chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
This is an awesome fic! I am so glad you are updating it again. You have a true finesse to how you write the characters you capture it all. Keep on writing and updating! Can't wait to see where you take this next!
Lana glory02 chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
:O you updated again and I only discovered it now! Anyway, how cool and how sad, TC has to get Chris back! He just has too!
Maartje chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
Oh no! What's going to happen now? Is Chris going to toss herself off a cliff? Is TC so enraged that he is going to buy a shotgun and hunt her down? Will Cory and Victor even know what happened to there dear and soon departed friend? ... That just sounded better then saying I have nothing to say ;)
glory02 chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Ek you updated! Gosh I have been waiting for this so long :P But I was worried there for a sec, thought Chris might say "No" in front of the priest.
Brilliant...brilliant...brilliant...brilliant... dunno what to say more ;)
I so love this Fic m... i might print it out and put it in a golden frame and hang it on my wall :P sound good?
*hugs you* thanks for updating you rock!
Maartje chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
*does happy dance* You are brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens next ;)
myu182 chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
Well for starters, it aint bad i say it's really good, i hope u'll write soon

P.S: I think it'S just me but i'm starting to think everyone abandonned Pacific Blue. It's like a ghost town...Plz all writers updates ur story soon!
emilisha81 chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
Can't wait to read more!
pitaqueen chapter 5 . 9/9/2003
I love this story! I like how it's soo different then the ususal Pacific Blue. Please UPDATE soon... I can't wait to find out what happens.
Callaway Queen chapter 5 . 9/5/2003
good chapter. never would have thought this was gonna happen with tc victor and chris. good story keep going!
fan1ever chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Hey - you can't leave us like that! Excellent as usual!
glory02 chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
Yay I finally got in! Ohh the family knows i cant belive it and poor Victor, gets almost beaten up by TC (but I think in this story Victors a chicken) anyway you need to hurry up with the next chapter because you cant leave me/us hanging here with such an evil cliffhanger.:) So chapter is brilliant as always. Good work
Icea chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
NO! Poor TC.:( I feel so sorry for him right now...Hope it works out better in the next chapter...