Reviews for All I Have Left
EVAN AAML chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
Wow, the end was great! I should think of doing a blooper and alternate ending too! But here are some questions I need to ask.

1. What happened to Brock?

2. What happened to Andy?

3. What happened to Josie?

4. What happened to Mike?

5. Where did you get the idea for the last extra chapter?

6. Will you make another story like this one?

7. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ( hypethetically speaking )

EVAN AAML chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
I was wondering if this is actually a aaml or not? I have yet to see Ash on awhile, and it looks like Misty will fall for Mike, so what's going to happen?

EVAN AAML chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
This is a great story, I'll continue reading.

Cassie chapter 9 . 2/26/2005
OK THIS STORY IS BY FAR THE TOP 5 BEST THAT I READ! OOH I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR DTORIES YOU SHOULD BE AN ANIMATOR OR A WRITER YOUR IDEAS AND PLOTS ARE REALLY GOOD! WELL G2G BUH BYES.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
i like the bloopers
this is the first time that ive read a story
that included bloopers
nice
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
i like josie
(NOT the perverted way)
she is a cool person
Spiraea Kozak chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
really nice... love it... btw, are they gonna get erin a younger brother or sister now that they are going upstairs?
Spiraea Kozak chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
i love u Finaille Nailo... you really know how to make a good ending out of a seemingly sad story... write more... i love aamrns that end with ash and misty together without one of them dying.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
nice expression
"Ok you two, please stop flirting unless you want my lunch on your dinner." Brock says.
animorphs17 chapter 9 . 10/1/2003
Hm. Interesting fic. It was decent, but a little bland in places. And Misty was kind a whory. I saw a few typos, and between you and me, your fic could get taken down cuz of you answering those replies. Anyway, I give this fic a 7/10
adorkabletoo lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 9/25/2003
Hey. NICE story. It was GREAT!
Cu-Cu Pikachu chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hey Finaille! The whole story's awesome! I'm just repliying in this chapter because it'd be pretty weird to reply to all the chapters! _ Great job!
Heather Christi chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
LOL Hehe Love the bloopers! I like the story but I didn't like that Mike and Misty went 'all the way' with each other. NO! IT'S ASH AND MISTY TOGETHER! NOT MIKE AND MISTY! GET WITH THE PROGRAM! (_) okay me done!
kowareru ichimu iki chapter 8 . 8/29/2003
it's really good i hope you write a sequal on erin _
Einstein Ami chapter 8 . 8/29/2003
WOW! I LUV THIS STORY! Too bad it's over... I like how you put Josie in the story to kind of make Misty jealous... Keep writing!

~Ami