Reviews for Evangelion Robotech!
skywiseskychan chapter 34 . 1/17/2013
Explosively is right. An interesting tactical change from cannon but both changes are very understandable given that the main gun would seem a better first choice than intentional shield overload, and holding back on the singing to ensure it lasts long enough rather than going for the whammy right away.

Though your right, it was a bit rushed. Still its nice to see what the general outline of the end would be.
skywiseskychan chapter 33 . 11/14/2012
Your pairing's seem to be bouncing around like ping pong balls but still it is fun. As is Miriya being atracted to both Lynn's. I've just got to wonder what will happen with that love pentagon? now.
skywiseskychan chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Kyle as a combat pilot. That should be interesting. So should the fact that both sides of pilots are going to consider the others to be inferior. The planet bound ones as they are 'official' and trained up and likely have been piloting for years professionally and look down their noses at all the 'armature' pilots that joined from the civilian population. While the space based pilots will consider the grounders to be green nubes as they have all seen combat and are veterans and likely be disdainful of the ones who haven’t fought yet.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
This is too much fun. I'm having a blast reading this reminder of the past. You keep just enough 'cannon' robotech in to keep us guessing but I love the whole concept. Oh and the bridge bunny bits absolutely rock.
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars,
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars,
In other words, please be true,
In other words, I love you..."

I've got to say, Minmei singing this song is inspired. Truly inspired. I'm having a blast reading up on this story.
Zoro50 chapter 33 . 8/18/2012
Nice dude, glad to see a new addition to this fic
DirtNap chapter 33 . 8/17/2012
More please...it started off HILARIOUS though. Rick Hunter blowing up on the runway...lulz.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Up to this chapter I was under the impression Rei had the blue trimmed veritech/eva. However in this chapter it seems to swap back and forth between her and shinji in it. I think you may want to revise it just to clean up which one is damaged and what colors its got.
Bartillet chapter 31 . 10/21/2010
GASP! Please update! I'm dying to find out more. Your story is Extremely interesting! The plot twists and the character development. I like it that Rei, Shinji and Asuka are the Angels of Death. Love AsukaXRei too! Amazing story! )
jacques0 chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Hehehe, Gendo sneezed with the idiot comment... XD
Zoro50 chapter 31 . 6/10/2010
Man I love this little shorts! Keep em coming!
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
At lest you should describe the fighters for those not into Macross, and also, the "Angels of dead" don't get a cool looking emblem?
Secret chapter 30 . 2/4/2010
Why do I have the feeling that your going to kill of Shinji about the time Ben did?
SithKnight-Galen chapter 29 . 9/15/2008
Weirdly interesting story. I happened to spot this thing on a lark, and well, while I do not normally read this type of story, I decided to give yours a once over. I am very impressed with the story you have written so far, and the roles that you gave the characters. I find Kaworu's role amusing to the say the least, too bad it probably won't last too far beyond the pageant, unless you have something else planned. The Khyron/Kamzin trick was pretty sweet, I must admit. One of the few times I have ever seen a writer make a self admittd mistake, but be able to correct it so flawlessly.
Green Flashlight chapter 28 . 3/26/2008
Cool an up-date! I really like this story because there is so much you can do with the plot and the characters. So my question is does Rei known about Miryia? Also are you going to follow the Robotech plot line and have a totally wipe out of the Earth then they go down? To bad not very many people have watched/read Robotech, but this is still a awesome crossover!

Thanks for writing as much as you do, nerdling like me with little life live off of these things ya know.