Reviews for Mooniness
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh so interesting ...
hydraspit chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I can't believe I haven't left you a reveiw for this peice before. I first read it on another website and it is was made me start reading Remus/Sirius stories. This is an extraordinary peice of fanfiction. I've been looking for it again for awhile now...
RomulusRemus chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I realize it's been a long time since you've published this (and a long time since I first read it, I'll admit), but I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful fic this is. This was my first ever Remus/Sirius fic and probably THE fic that got me into the fandom, setting the standard. The characterization is perfect and I enjoy it more every time I read it. I just wanted you to know that.
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Have I never reviewed this before? Can't imagagen why, I must have read it a million times. If you couldent tell this is one of my very faverte storys, keep up the good work. Happy Hanukkah. Smiles.
leekay chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
This is one of the best slashy R/S fics I've read so far. I love it. You're a wonderful writer. I love you.

And yes, they do sound like teenagers. And Sirius sounds immensly like Sirius, and I just love your Remus.
Waywren Truesong chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
To answer your first question, yes, they did indeed sound like teenagers. Brilliant teenagers, but that's what they -are-. They also sounded exactly like themselves, to me, or at least my impression of them. Well-written and beleiveable, oh yes.
anaid88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
oh my that was good, kinda sad but real. I like real *shrug* it had an easy pace and thru it all I could see it happen *pause* ok I leave now.
flaura newt chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
hmm, this dorcas baddock you spoke about, is it the same as dorcas meadowes whom voldemort killed personally! (dramatic music plays)

anyhoo, hehehe, nice fic nice but who uses the term proverbial spider at fifteen! oh well. good work!
auroraziazan chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Egad, how did you get all these things up without telling me? This is my third one, and it would appear I have more to go!

"That Remus was a werewolf was the easiest thing to accept about him." There must be a lot I don't know about this version, because he's usually reasonably acceptable. "He was more than ready to snog someone who could actually carry on conversation." That, certainly, wasn't what I was expecting. You only do your 'racy' fics on the young MWPP, don't you? And your bisexual ones...

And where did you pick up "sent me to Coventry"? It's a fun little phrase there. And it's kind of funny, probably because it's you who's writing this, but Remus is using the exact arguing techniques that boys always hate *girls* using. And Sirius's opinion, and blunt description, of the girls he dates is lovely. I guess that's why the Sirius/Hermione fics always seem so weird.

And "Some just snog me instead of going to the trouble of disliking me." That's a wonderful Sirius line. And in general, not just refering to Remus. Which, of course, leaves some lovely possibilities open... (sorry, shouldn't have)

"Well, now you learned something new. I'm sure that will make you happy." That is the best line in the whole think. I can't stop giggling long enough to type decently.

This ends about the only way these can, but it would be rather interesting to know what came of that relationship (and don't you dare say that's what the books do). This was excellent, really. Great job. (and, curiously, does your parental block let you read this? it's rather strong, if you know what I mean...)
Viridian Magpie chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
oh. slash. I love slash.

"sent to Coventry" I have to remember that, never heard it before. looked it up, though, now in Brewer's Concise Phrase and Fable.

Am back from my holiday in hell and I was right in thinking that I would have a bout of writer's block afterwards. well, at least for 'brilliance', it's probably because I use all my creativity for writing down that essay on that holiday (got 10 pages already).

at least I collected a bit of dialogue and a few ideas, tied up some loose ends (in my head).

speaking about dialogue, (and at the same time coming back to your fic) the moony-padfoot conversation is excellent and very refreshing.

Hmm, guilt trip - prefect business - debt, yeah, that must have been a problem.

then add to that the animagus thing and it's easy to see why Remus'd have bouts of moodiness.

to sum it up: well thought out and gripping. a read that is to be recommended.
deaddesire chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
this sends me into transports of delight! positively brill.

I think the realtionship you had them in was wonderful. It seems like it might be kinda tricky, but you pulled it off flawlessly.

And no need to worry your sirius was fab. very teenager. . .

(and, now, i liked it so much, i need to be a total fan girl: write more with them! please!)
deletye chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Sirius/Remus isn't really my favorite, but you did a good job at it. I'm not sure why, but I thought Sirius was slightly our of character. Or was that Remus?

Oh well, most of it was very well done. They seemed a little more mature than most teenagers I know around their age, but that's fine.

Keep writing.