Reviews for The Trowa Trouble
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hehehe... yeah...
Moonraven chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
*nods enthusiastically* Trowa Barton is very, VERY sexy. _

Ah...the one eye thing...I certainly have a thing for characters with one eye, no da. _; But I think it's how he uses that eye. ; Sometimes he just looks...and *swoons* he really doesn't have to talk... *melts*
Taylor Mercury chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Ahh, Trowa IS irrisistable! He's . . . hot. I think its the hair that makes him so irrisistable. Truly. And then, there's that voice . . . and all the acrobatic stuff he does . . . and he's musical ability . . . hot damn. he's just, ahh. YOU know what I mean! _

Anyroad, another hilarious quirky little essay from you! I love these things! So incredibly amusing!
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Yeah, baby, yeah!

Woo! Another one! okay, don't mind me while i giggle insanely. i never read this many humor fics at once! Love 'em.
Misura chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
*bursts out giggling* ANother funny new part in this serie. I especially adored your first digression (;) and your third one (both starring Trowa and Duo, though I'm sure that's merely a coincidence and has nothing to do with my personal preferences). I must admit I mainly like Trowa in 'Trowa-with-Quatre'-fics, so I'm not really that big a fangirl of his. Still, this made for a highly amusing read. -
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Interesting
Relwarc chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I'm almost afriad to see the Wufei one next. O.O
Xandranda chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
i love these! and hair spray is the only answer, either that or a cargo plane of hair gell. hm... Tro with no shirt on m tro with nothing... oh, dear, didn't know you where there! anyhoo ... you should add something on their actual gundams, you have to admit, they are near attatched to them. but must go read more!

Xandranda
Sally chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Just finished reading the series! I had a really hard time not to start laughing in front of everybody at the office! One of my colleagues looked at me funny because I was covering my face with both hands trying to cover up a huge grin! Very well done! I really can't wait to see what you can manage with Wu-Fei... Also, maybe if you fancy doing it you could write one about Relena...that would be quite a challenge, wouldn't it? Take care, Sally
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
LOL! That was really great! Very funny! I want to see a Trowa Austin powers movie! You should write a fanfic about that!
Midnight chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
hehe I liked the Style and Secrets part the best. Interesting writing style, I like the way you intertwined narration with actual "events". :)