Reviews for I never meant to lose you!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Ooohhhhh, I likey.
lilaznnerd chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This chapter is a good opener. Well done! Especially for your first fanfic! And I appreciate the fact that you actually named the chapters, half the fanfics I've read mere had 'Chapter 7' or whatnot. :)
000989 chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
YEY! Great story. I think it was a great romantic comedy. Great Job :)
000989 chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
You gotta love those cliche cheesy moments. I love them :)
000989 chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
Oh no he didn't!

Lol. I hope they end up together though.
000989 chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Ah everyone loves Katie.

Good for her.

I love the sarcasm of this story. Awesome :)
000989 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Ah I love Oliver.

Anyways, are the nightmares real flashbacks? Just wondering.
000989 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Ah no way!

I loved the whole leg rubbing thing.

This is so scandelous but I love it!

Kristy
000989 chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Oh no! He can't be engaged!

Great story so far, can't wait to read the rest :)
FallenMystery chapter 15 . 6/19/2007
Fantastic! Brilliant fic, very well thought out. Good job!

FallenMystery chapter 14 . 6/19/2007
*hysterical laughter* ah, boys are so daft. Gorgeous boys named Oliver, in particular.

FallenMystery chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
This is super cute! I like the 'he's everywhere!' dynamic. Lol, i know how Katie feels about the dream. This morning my mother woke me up from a dream of dating TOM FELTON. *throttles urge to hit something* Anyway, great job!

Emerald Puppy chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Hey! Absolutely 100% amazing storie! I loved it! I can't wait to read more of your stories! Yeah and keep up the good work!

'Til next time,

EP
HazelGreenEyes chapter 15 . 12/6/2006
how about a sequel? hahaha i really liked the story...
Fortheheckofit chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Hm, nice story ]You have a great plot and humor all combined. I saw only about two grammer errors so far. Yay! I love it!

'A/N: I really don't like that word, but I'll use it anyway. comes up with these words.'

Chuckled? I agree that a laugh considered a chuckle must sound pretty off color. But alas, I have actually always held a particular anomostity towards the word giggle. It leaves an unsavory feeling after I have read the word. I suppose we all dislike at least one synonym to laughter.