Reviews for Dude Looks Like a Lady
Gearhead85 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Funny story. To bad it got discontinued. Looking forward for whqat is awaiting Temepst andd Julia to even if I understand the lack of time. :)
Bambam chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I would really like this story to go on. I'm soooo sad that it looks like that's not gonna happen anymore. How can I go on now? *crying*
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
I think you should continue this. Don't you? *grins*
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
oh! so funny story:D I just started laughing and laughing I think my parents thought I was crazy;) but really your story is awesome! I SIMPLY LOVE IT! Please update soon.
kevin chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
i hope you have an update coming! i loved the story
MeganFai chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh... my... GOD!

If you don't finish this, I will, literally die! I'll die a horrible death of never seeing the end of this! Please, Please, PLEASE get your muse back! I was laughing so hard that my neighbor heard me, and ...in a sick way, I think this story is too damn cute to not finish! I can't express enough how bad you need to continue this one...fast. I thought I was a psycho for laughing so much out loud, as I never do that...but, damn girl. Brand me a psycho and keep writing.

*collapses with laughter, and awakens with a sigh of how-cuteness* _ I LOVE YOU!

-This story is perfect in every way.

May
Contestar chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Haven't you heard? Wrong is the new right! I can't wait for the next installment! .
Wolfy chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
I liked it! And if you ask me, Seiferia is supposed to be OOC for Seifer, so don't worry about that. ;D Update soon!
FloralBlackMoon chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Good chapter.
Mika chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
my god! not only is he turned phsyically into a girl, he's now turning MENTALLY into a girl! XD
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Yay, an update! I look forward to the updates on this fic so much. Seiferia and Zell on a date to the garden Festival *cackles manically* Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kaisliana chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
this fic is pure genius. i could NOT stop myself from laughing out loud the entire time. my mom actually yelled at me and told me to shut up.

i swear this story has the potential to be one of the funniest FF8 fics out there, but i just have one small suggestion to make it even better.

i am by no means criticizing your writing, because from what i can see, it's quite good. but i do think you should get a beta reader, because i see a lot of typos and a few of the sentences didn't make sense...atleast not to me. of course, that could just be me, cause i'm a spaz like that, but whatever.

other than the beta reader thing, keep going. i've fallen in love with this story and if you don't keep going, i'll die.

i'm beginning to really like seifer as a character in fan fiction. from what i've read, people like to torture him in their stories...which is funny. this one just brings it to a whole new level.
Anthropophagus Ryu chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Ah the potential for ultimate evil
QTrepe432 chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
lol. This chapter was rather funny
Crystalight chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
This story is the most funny I'd ever read before.

I hope you update soon