Reviews for It's Just A Crush
Disaray chapter 39 . 12/5/2012
I have read this quite a few times and I have to tell you I still love it. This is awesome.
takerfan925 chapter 39 . 12/26/2010
YES!I LOVE !Even in th' rain,its perfect! I am still havin' a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that she is married to Lesnar, , ,an you do know Mark an that,were at an MMA thingy,,Lesnar passed an Mark,by way of Hello,said,words to the effect,of "You wanna go?"Then told the interviewer,who was standing right there,an caught it all,"It's just a personal thing 'tween me an Brock." As if no big deal,yeah,right with the battles they used to have,no big thing my behind.
takerfan925 chapter 38 . 12/26/2010
Somebody needs to talk to somebody,I won't mention any names,I'll just give the initials-Mark Calaway,is that a big enough hint?
takerfan925 chapter 37 . 12/26/2010
When she starts being nice,watch out for is more trouble than she's worth,which isn't much,I grant you,still,she is a pain in the tookus,big time.
takerfan925 chapter 36 . 12/26/2010
She just scared the freakin' hell out of him,with that announcement,that was cute as could be,an got her point across nicely,I might 's in his court,as they ,DeadMan deal with ir.
takerfan925 chapter 35 . 12/26/2010
He's new at this relationship stuff,an forget about Rebecca,she doesn't count,never maybe being the PRIVATE man that he is,is why he doesn't go broadcasting it all over creation,did she ever consider that?
takerfan925 chapter 34 . 12/26/2010
She's like a bad penny she just keeps pop[in' up at the wrong yime an one of them is gonna deck the hussy,I hope.
takerfan925 chapter 33 . 12/26/2010
Whoda thunk it,th' billionaire princess the voice of reason? Still,this is goos,them going out,OUT on a date,mot hiding out in a hallway or a dressing room,but OUT in public,'bout time.
takerfan925 chapter 32 . 12/26/2010
Glen is so cute!Drives me crazy,they finally adnit they love each other an still find time to fuss,I think we just ought to lockthem up in a room somewhere an not let them out,til they quit this bullshit.
takerfan925 chapter 31 . 12/26/2010
I'm sorry I yelled at you,whew,give a person a heart attack,mix-ups happen,but JeezLouise,warn a person,I was just about this is won't the pain pill affect something?
takerfan925 chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
I know this is just a story,but damnit,woman!I'm sittin' here in tears!I don't want him dead,I want him ALIVE!Kickin' butt an not caring about the freakin' names!I mean when,the thing came down on SD,that he'd been in an accident,supposedly,an he was actually marrying her,I wrote a letter,tho' it won't ever be answered,I asked a series of questions,related to the medical ;Was he being turned,fed-how,was he being turned regularly,was somebody doing PROMs on him?Then,I felt a bit of a dummy to realize that he'd gotten married.
takerfan925 chapter 29 . 12/26/2010
What part of he's the alpha male,does she NOT get?Alpha males are not used to explaining themselves,even when they should/need 's like pu;;ing teeth w/o anesthetic-hey,I got that rightw/o a dictionary,good for me-it hurts like a sunbitch,an they just have all sorts of trouble,admitting anything.
takerfan925 chapter 28 . 12/26/2010
Well she got it halfway right,why the hey is she always running away,I mean I get the I'm hurt,go off to lick my wounds bit,but just cause things don't immediately go her way,she has got to stand an fight for what she wants,since it's Mark,she's got to put on her big girl panties an go after what she wants.
takerfan925 chapter 27 . 12/26/2010
He so wants her,so to have her kiss Hunter I 'magine is just about to kill him.
takerfan925 chapter 26 . 12/26/2010
Trouble on th' hoof,comin' up,he said he had two things to get back at her for,an here it comes an thensome.