Reviews for Talking With Grief
showstopper92 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
hello I've noticed you have not updated this fic in years and i was wondering if you were okay. i hope everything is alright in the real world with you and I'm not just saying that to get you to continue this fic either.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Good fic. Please update.
BlackHalliwell chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Riker15 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Kristin chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
It was great.I think they should go somewhere other than The a.s.a.p!
Li chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
This is really good! I like it a lot so far. Please keep updating. I have read far to many stories that just stop, and the author never touches them again. Looking forward to chapter five.
Japonica chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
I don't understand why you left it like this. I need more! OOtP made me very unhappy and only fics as good as yours are able to sustain me. Hope you put more chapters up and haven't forgotten about this fic.
Amber16 chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
AH! No more cliffhangers! I've had to endure them all day, as I've been on all day looking for the perfect story to read. But, of course, you just HAD to leave a cliffhanger! NO! :Cries: I need more!
dogged rascal chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
are you ever going to update this fic? )

PLEASE update soon... i've been waiting for ages now! you left it at a right cliffhanger when they took the Portkey... we don't even know where it is they have gone to yet.
chine-doll chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Liking this fic a lot: the thoughts in the first chapter were really appropriate, exactly how Harry would be feeling. In chapter three, things have started to get going and liven up which I'd been anticipating. Yes, chapter three was terrific - very mysterious - but I do think that you rushed the ending of it a little bit... or maybe it's simply me being picky as usual.

I don't know why you said Lupin isn't like J. 's Lupin, to me he's as Lupin as can be. Anyway, all I have to say to you now is UPDATE SOON, and I'll add a please at the end of that just for politeness.
SweetDreams chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
Great fic...When will more be coming out?

kangaroo chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
this is ace. can't wait to see what happens next
Tempest in Blue chapter 3 . 7/30/2003