Reviews for Sunshine
Tensai chapter 6 . 1/25
I was really into this plot. It has been 10 years since your last update.
What happened?
Venessia chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Oh, why did you stop it? This story is great! :(
Feathersprite305 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
HAHA! Shuuichi and Shura: ultimate definition of a love/hate relationship XD Poor Kurama, he has to deal with everything.
CampionSayn chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Sa!

You haven't up-dated this in God knows how long, why is that? I mean, this a perfectly mavelous fic that I'm sure has been added to quite a few people's fav's and alerts.

Any particular reason you haven't up-dated?

This is a beautiful fic.
Koluno1986 chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
I always love this story, I wonder why you don't update anymore. T_T Will you update anytime soon? Do it for your fans that are waiting patiently for the next chapter. _;
Omoidasu17 chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next part!
jovi chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
please continue with the tory
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Great story! Shura's my fave character and you make him look so darn cute here w. Good job and continue writing, I can hardly wait for the next chap
JMaxwell chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Spectacular. I hope you continue it.
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Aw! I always thought a Shura/Kurama/Botan triangle would work! Shura is so adoreable!
Psych3 chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
This is good stuff, keep writing!
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Wah! I am in love with this fic. You absolutely must write more! It's like... the carbon copy of an idea I was working on, but never wrote. I'm so glad you did! The humor is great, and you write rather well. There weren't many mistakes at all, if any. _

Please, please, please update this fic. I would lurve ya if you did.
OraOfWaterAndIce chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Please update soon! Im waitin for it!Bye!
personsama chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Um, yeah, OCs. I find them quite annoying, just for the record. Thanks for updating. I am eagerly anticipating the next installment.

Thank you and have a nice day.

personsama _
Passionate Angel chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Another boring chapter you say? NOT AT ALL!

Every chapter you create is not boring. So make sure at the end of your next chapter when you add in your comments you say "I made another wonderful chapter and it was great." Show happiness and excitment in your work, because it really is good.

I loved it. It's going great. The OC's are alright with me. They are not annoying.

I do, however, wish for a little bit more Kurama and Botan interaction. I hate myself for asking that, but I just can't help it! _'