Reviews for Thrice
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I think I've read this a long time ago.

But rereading it only made me admire your way of writing even more. The characterization is wonderful, especially the way you portrayed Roy and Marth.

Not to mention the second-person view came very smoothly as well.
Lost in Space chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Your writing is wonderful! Practically flawless! And I only say this because there is always room for improvement! Your style of writing is beautiful, absolutly awesome.

I loved it!
Anime-2000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Your eloquence and beautiful flow of words captured me. Your character development and clever use of metaphors/similes kept me. You last line absolutely stunned me with its irony and timing. Excellent job.
Kaori chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
...e_e I love this so much. The way you wrote this out is so smooth and touching. I greatly admire your writing style, and I like the way you wrote out the characters. You were very good at making things clear or implied for the reader when Marth was in denial :D

... augh! X_X Roy is so huggable here~
absolutelysafe chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
You have such a pretty voice for story telling, and a talent for second person writing.
Caliban the Wizard chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
What an amazing story! I LOVED it! This sounds odd for me to say since I'm usually so {Oh, I'm the BEST} but you seriously have gotta be one of the best Super Smash Bros. writers EVER! No, I'm not joking. Kudos. Kudos.

~Caliban
Silver Ferret chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Okay. I want to tell you right now that all of what I say here is NOT flattery, but completely true. This story is amazing. No, it's beyond that. It's beyond words, beyond description. It made me cry. No, really. I'm getting teary-eyed even as I write this review. I want you to know that you're an amazing author, and I hope to someday come up to your level. Thank you for this inspirational piece of writing. Thank you again.
gibenlahaim chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I only have one sentence and an explanation for this story.

This story is...destructive to a writer's self-esteem.

I speak the truth. This is amazingly well-written. I don't really care for second person that much, and I think first might have worked better, but then again, second does give it that interesting, unique quality that actually seems to fit it quite well. I don't know what to think now.

The visual details are done down to the last speck of dust, it seems, and your vocabulary seemed to do nothing to hinder that.

For some reason, Marth and Roy in your story remind me of Vegeta and Goku, respectively. Kind of. Not really, but kind of.

The only problem I have with this is that at one point, you mention Roy's inner thoughts instead of Marth's. It might have been meant. I dunno, really.

Well, in any case, you did absolutely excellent and I hope to read more of your work.
radiany chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Would you believe me if I told you that this was one of the most incredible one-shots I have ever read? Ever?

I may have made the most facial expressions at Moiras' stories, and complimented the extremely well-done characterizations of xan and vallen, but this is _amazing_. Somehow, it manages to interest me in a way that no other story has done, and I find that its indecipherable underlying tone, its indescribable ability to make me _feel_ - how can you make me think so much? How can you make me cast my face toward the ceiling, eyes closed in consideration, and somehow, speechless in movement, paused in this absolute perfection?

Because, this is something different.

Very.

-R
vanillafire chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
This is the best second-person story I've ever seen! I was completely engrossed in the action - nothing at all pulled me out of the story, and I absolutely adored the end: it made me laugh, in a satisfied way. This is an awesome fic. :D
Slifer chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow...I must say, this story is wonderful! I've never read a story in 2nd person before, and it was truly breathtaking. Awesome writing style and beautiful flow to the story.
Moiras chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Oh... Why I never saw this before! So beautifully written. It puts all other SSBM fics to shame. Honestly. You have such poetic flow...and you wrote it all in 2nd person. I can't write (haven't really tried anyway) in 2nd person and they're scarce...scarce and the ones I have seen are terrible. But this defies everything. Gorgeous imagery, lovely use of words, wonderful flow of plot, soft characterisation... This is so flawless I could go on. There were a few bits that confused (suddenly the change of place) but they were minimal (like...2) and it was later explained as you read on. I loved how you placed everything and how you presented it to the reader. Delicious reading.

You can write so beautifully...
FIREmblemFAN chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Wow! Great story! Keep up the good work!
Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Oh man! This writing style's great! I'm gonna add this to my fave stories now! *click*
Mistral2003 chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Interesting _ I liked it!