Reviews for Beyond Morning
Myrle 16 chapter 17 . 7/24/2010

first think im doing os reading the next part!
Backroads chapter 18 . 4/23/2004
Okay, I was doing my usual multi-chapter review thing-but then my computer freaked out on me, wouldn't open the review thing, so I was forced to read the entire story (which I very much enjoyed) without being able to review every two minutes. Not good.
BUT I really liked this story! I think it's better than the first one. You have so much more emotion and a more serious plot, what with all of Helm's Deep and the pregnancy. It made Rae and Legolas seem a more devoted couple. They really care about each other and they can go through hard times together!
Backroads chapter 9 . 4/22/2004
HOw appro you put in her emotions of missing the feelings of human nature. it's realistic she'd feel that way. And you brought Legolas back! And he's missing Aragorn. sadness. I haven't really thought about what they felt like when they thought he was dead.
Backroads chapter 8 . 4/22/2004
Oh, dear. The refugee part always made me so sad. Rae's not used to that kind of suffering. poor Rae.
Backroads chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
Oh, how I love how you write their friendship! And Galadriel. And the descriptions of Rae's journey so far. You're a talented writer.
Backroads chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
aw. Rae is such a good friend. I really like their devotion to each other, it's just so perfect. But sad. But friends have to go through things like this...
Backroads chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
Gah! Stupid Fellowship keeping everyone together and Legolas away from Rae. Curse them.
Backroads chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Yay! Legolas be back! *dances* And I'm gald Emeriel is betrothed. I'm so happy for her. Romance is good.
Backroads chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Here I am on the sequel! *waves and is excited and all that* You seem to be forshadowing more Shamiel evil...
Starr Light1 chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
a fitting end to part two of your trilogy.
Amish-Man chapter 16 . 2/7/2004
That was sad, but good stuff, very good stuff! Keep it up and thanx for the review
AllyrienDM chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
very scary! but you should use some word other than bomb, because a bomb is a very modern sort of concept. Scribe described the explosive stuff as Orthanc fire, I think...
Starr Light1 chapter 15 . 1/8/2004
i laughed out loud at the "elven thing" that was so human of her and yet it was an elevn thing. good paradox (i think thats a paradox). um...did you get the evil sensing from the bit in the first movie at the huge water fall/river part with the whole there is an evil on the eastern or western shore thing legolas did? if so nice incorporation, if not and im not making any sense well then i have been home for a month and haven't watched the movies or discussed it at least twice a week. and i think we all gave up on the 'realism' of the story when she turned into an elf so cool switch to the placed the timeline of the movie nicely into your story. nice chapter.
AllyrienDM chapter 14 . 1/7/2004
There's a conversation stopper! lol D
Softballchick10290 chapter 14 . 12/21/2003
I love it, I love it , I love it! Please continue, I am reading! I just knew that Rae would get pregnant when they slept together. I'm a smart kid! I wanna know what happens really badly its so good I love the characters. Could you read my story its only one chapter but I need another review. Any way your story is very good.