Reviews for Distorted Reflections
Jaine1324 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Omg This is amazing! Update! :D
xemmiex chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

PLEASE! XD :)
GreaserFreak13 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Please update soon! This is good, I want ot read more.
Not-that-kinda-gurl chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Great Story. I love the angle your going for. It is brillant. Please update soon.
shyXshortieXbabe chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
wowie, really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens, Soda and Darry seem so realistic!
Ponyboysgirl1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Hey, this story is great! Are you ever gunna update it! I love it!
pony's gigrl chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
aww poor pony! this is great! update soon and keep up the good work!
Paris chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Hey, great chapter! You are really doing a good job on this story, and I am already looking forward to the next chapter to see how the Dr. lets Darry know that he hasn't made a mistake! Hope to see more soon!
Scarlett7 chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
Good story! Poor Ponyboy! I hope he's ok!

Scarlett
Koujaku chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
FINALLY you update, you you "normal person" hehe yes wasn't that insulting, yes very, Anways hmm I tell you what this chapter makes me proud that I'm related to you!*crosses fingers behind back* HAHAHA just kidding. Anyways good chapter better update soon or i'll go to your house and sick josh after you!
MaddScientist chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
cool chapter...have more soon
kimmerkay chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
Here's me encouraging you to write more - go go go! Thanks for the good chapter. I'm glad Ponyboy's up and glad that he doesn't have amnesia. Not so glad about that anorexia thing, though. You writers always have to have something bad going on, or what would you write about. Keep it up.
CrazeLilDreamer chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
ah! you updated! *cheers* update again soon!

*rocky*
miss no face chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
poor pony, update soon )
Cool Babe chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Hey this story is like so cool! plz update!