Reviews for Identity
suzaku's mistress chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
that was a great poem, i can see suzaku in it also.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Very nice imagery. I enjoyed seeing someone else do some YYH poetry, as you don't see a lot of it around. Nice job!
Silver Teardrops chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Very very good poem. I have been writing poetry for a long time and this I must say is very good, better than most of mines.
KitsuneLady chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow. That was...amazing.
Draith chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Draith: Hey there, lass... glad to use the "author alert" system, as they update nicely and let ya know when people have their fics up and all... Once more in time a splendid poem reaching through the dust and snatching the core of the mind and being as it were. Truly, yer imagery is wonderful, the mind's eye teased with the combination of given words and conjured picture.

Charlie: Draith... why has your accent reverted? You haven't lived in Ireland for some time...

Draith: o.O Oh, has it now? Aye, well, some things bring the Irish right out of ya, if ya catch the meaning. Kawaii-psycho is for certain a poet of true merit. And poetry, lad, is a fuel to the fire that burns this Irish.

Charlie: I'm just gonna go now... I'll wait until you're normal again... Kawaii, nice poem, a little sad for my taste, but I'm sure my brother James would enjoy it. *he waves and leaves*

Draith: Pay him no mind, he's a bit on the shakey side lately, too many thought in 'is 'ead for a muse like 'im to 'ave... Again, bonnie poem, lass... do make more soon, I like a good write every now and again!

-Draith
TMOH chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
That's... amazing. Somehow, some way, I can see Suzaku in it...

Wow.
Musoka Kage chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
oh...that's great! it's kinda sad though...anyways that was wonderful!