Reviews for Choices
hazel chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
Aw! You stopped! Please post more soon, this is really good.
phoenix23 chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
great, this chapter is great! you certainly tapped a girl's mind very well!
Thereonly1Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
cool!

i'm guessing that john will snap soon? hope he does! really cool chpater though i do think you need to put more spaces between every new scene so readers can see where one aspect of the story starts and another begins!

not flaming or anythig!

i actually think this is a cool sotry so far, update will you,u got a good creative mind - use it!

x
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-try to make the chapters longer
sam chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
hey..you stopped at chapter 7 and i was getting pretty excited about what this road sweeper guy would turn out to he be the villain eventually?you should continue! do e-mail me when you get the rest of the chapters done up yeah?god bless..thank you.

i think the road sweeper guy could be like the bad guy in the the way i see it, its apparent that he is not very in the previous chapters he was thinking of becoming something did mention that he wants to be better than just a road sweeper.

well..let's see how its goes yea?..)hope to read more soon!
Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
phoenix chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
boy is ur girlfriend lucky!;)

this is going the way i wanted it to go, dont fail me now!
Sly Cooper chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
Hey I have been waiting all night great story you really captured the characters emotions. Cant wait to see the next update and good luck on the new job.
M0M chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
I like the story, but you need to do better proof reading. I would highly recommend reading it aloud to yourself so you can hear what you are actually saying. What I am seeing is either someone who needs grammer lessons or someone who isn't thorough enough. Both of which are very correctable. In the meantime, please write more as I'd like to see this progress.
Sly Cooper chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
cool please write more dude your rock
S.M chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
phoenix23 chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
i look how your description gives john more character.

very good and i cant wait to read more
Knight-Owl 13th chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Great Story so far though i think u should lengthen ur chapter abit more but Overall da a smooth beginning

Till nxt chp
Appreciative reader chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
I really feel a lot of sympathy for John. Can't wait to see what you do with him!
phoenix23 chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
thats one hot story-please continue as i cant wait to see what u have planned u devious u!