Reviews for Suicide Solution
ARE YOU EVER GONNA FINISH THIS STORY. IT'S GREAT...';[
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/29
FINISH THIS STORY
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 61 . 10/11/2020
I don't understand, i don't get it Snape doesn't care that harry's going dark? and harry murders people and barely feels any guilt? i'm sorry but this fic is a lil toooooo ooc because harry is a very compassionate person as we all know and i think even if he went dark it wouldn't be to this extreme and he would always find his way back
nfrealmusic2005 chapter 20 . 10/2/2020
WHAAAAAT? ginny is. . .i'm so confused you will never know
Ladybug chapter 8 . 7/20/2019
I am sure there is a reason that every other name is spelled with small letters instead of caps, yes? Too lazy?
dominaohyu chapter 31 . 10/1/2017
ah. shit. that twist... i didn't see it from a mile away and it's perfect xx
Ianthesmall chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
I believe Harry received an exceeds expectations in the books, unless you were intending to make him worse than he was supposed to be. Not sure of your motivation for that unless this was written beforehand, and then I understand since we were never led to believe he was any better than that.
Danneyland chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Hmmf. I'm a Ravenclaw - don't you tell me that I'm not allowed to like dark/evil Harry fics. *Has ruffled feathers*
Oh, by the way, when Blaise and Harry are overhearing Ginny and Luna in the Library a couple chapters back, you called Ginny "Virginia", which is incorrect. In one of the later books, Ginny's full name is revealed as "Ginevra".
Also, is Harry's full name not "Harry James Potter"?/ -'I don't know my middle name, blah blah blah...'- -'you should look into that'-
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 61 . 2/2/2013
Sad face :(. I can't believe you did that!
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Impstar chapter 61 . 11/3/2011
Not that bad a story. Not brilliantly written, but still enjoyable to read. I look forward to reading more (either another chapter or a sequel).
Impstar chapter 27 . 11/3/2011
Usually I finish a story before I review, but I'd thought I'd put a note in here. Now, Dark Harry is all well in good... but there is AT BEST a flimsy excuse for why Harry is suddenly all Dark; all I know is 'his true genes are coming out' which would not be enough for such a drastic change. I can live with it, but it bothers me. No wonder his old friends are confused.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 61 . 8/29/2011
nah nae point to a sequal harry's dead :( so not fair but nothing can be done regardless it was a great story.
Mawwe chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hey are you going to finish this story?
phoebuscat chapter 41 . 11/12/2010
This is ridiculous! Most of your chapters consist of mainly the disclaimer and the silly feedback from you... Where is the story? You say you can't be arsed to write longer chapters... Well, then how do you expect your readers to be arsed to waste time with this drivel? I kept reading for as long as I could stomach it, but not any more... Not for just a couple of sentences a chapter!
Booker10 chapter 61 . 8/13/2010
if there is a sequel can u send me the title?