Reviews for Suicide Solution
Danneyland chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Hmmf. I'm a Ravenclaw - don't you tell me that I'm not allowed to like dark/evil Harry fics. *Has ruffled feathers*
Oh, by the way, when Blaise and Harry are overhearing Ginny and Luna in the Library a couple chapters back, you called Ginny "Virginia", which is incorrect. In one of the later books, Ginny's full name is revealed as "Ginevra".
Also, is Harry's full name not "Harry James Potter"?/ -'I don't know my middle name, blah blah blah...'- -'you should look into that'-
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 61 . 2/2/2013
Sad face :(. I can't believe you did that!
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Impstar chapter 61 . 11/3/2011
Not that bad a story. Not brilliantly written, but still enjoyable to read. I look forward to reading more (either another chapter or a sequel).
Impstar chapter 27 . 11/3/2011
Usually I finish a story before I review, but I'd thought I'd put a note in here. Now, Dark Harry is all well in good... but there is AT BEST a flimsy excuse for why Harry is suddenly all Dark; all I know is 'his true genes are coming out' which would not be enough for such a drastic change. I can live with it, but it bothers me. No wonder his old friends are confused.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 61 . 8/29/2011
nah nae point to a sequal harry's dead :( so not fair but nothing can be done regardless it was a great story.
Mawwe chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hey are you going to finish this story?
phoebuscat chapter 41 . 11/12/2010
This is ridiculous! Most of your chapters consist of mainly the disclaimer and the silly feedback from you... Where is the story? You say you can't be arsed to write longer chapters... Well, then how do you expect your readers to be arsed to waste time with this drivel? I kept reading for as long as I could stomach it, but not any more... Not for just a couple of sentences a chapter!
Booker10 chapter 61 . 8/13/2010
if there is a sequel can u send me the title?
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Love chapter 2's last line. Makes me want to cackle out a loud, "Muahahahaha!"
Concerned Citizen chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
Now, I know I can't really criticize you too much, as it would have no weight because I *am* on the 12th chapter. However, as I'm sure you can gather from my pseudonym, I am a little concerned.

While reading this story, I noticed an appalling amount of errors, both grammatical (for example, you're vs. your) and spelling ("break fast" is completely different from "breakfast.") Please, if you're really in college, take some more time. Have a little pride in your work. I feel like if you put some more effort into this, it could be vastly improved. I hope you don't take this as a flame, because it is not. There are parts of this story that I really do enjoy, they just tend to be overshadowed by consistent errors.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has told you this, but "Thanatos" is the Greek word you were aiming for. "Tanathos" doesn't mean anything, and actually looks rather silly. A quick Google search can confirm this.

Good luck.
Patches0456 chapter 61 . 12/15/2009
Sorry I didn't write any reviews earlier. I just read the whole story, and I must say, great story, depressing ending. I guess I should have seen it coming, with the name and all but still, so many stories are filled with dark harry, but so many of them he goes light in the end or dies. Oh, well, you're story, u wrote, you're rules.

I really hope you write a sequel. This was a great story, you should continue it. Um, just a suggestion, since you kind of created the whole Silver Magic and Ancient Magic branch, you could bring Harry back. I am not trying to tell you how to write the story, far from it. But since Harry bound himself and his followers to the ancient magic circle, maybe a part of his soul remained behind. I don't know, just an idea. If you want I could come up with a whole bunch of rituals and spells and chants to resurect him. If not, sorry to bother u.
The Darkest wizard chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
This is a fantastic story! Are you writing a sequel!
harrylover101 chapter 61 . 3/2/2009
i...loove it please please write a sequal immeidtly!
Lady Evans Potter chapter 61 . 2/16/2009
I really hope you write a sequel to this story, even if it only is a view of the afterlife for Harry/Cercis. Love it, and would very much enjoy to read another story in this world. Brilliantly written. :)
Nat chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
Well this is rather different to anything Ive read for a long tim, perhaps ever. Im not a huge fan of the Harry contemplating joining Voldemort but we'll see. Also the evil Snape is a bit jarring as I am a HUGE Severus fan. However its all well written enough for me to keep reading. Keep up the good work.