Reviews for Suicide Solution
harrylover101 chapter 61 . 3/2/2009
i...loove it please please write a sequal immeidtly!
Lady Evans Potter chapter 61 . 2/16/2009
I really hope you write a sequel to this story, even if it only is a view of the afterlife for Harry/Cercis. Love it, and would very much enjoy to read another story in this world. Brilliantly written. :)
Nat chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
Well this is rather different to anything Ive read for a long tim, perhaps ever. Im not a huge fan of the Harry contemplating joining Voldemort but we'll see. Also the evil Snape is a bit jarring as I am a HUGE Severus fan. However its all well written enough for me to keep reading. Keep up the good work.
LemonyCrosby chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
This has been bothering me for a while. You misspelled the name. It is: Thanatos
MirreZ chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I found my old review. In october 2004, I finished this for the first time, and now I'm back, re-reading one of my old faves. Again, like in 2004, I cried as I read the last chapter. Thans again for the wonderful times I had years ago, as I read this. And now again.
Sara Gina Tankeshi chapter 39 . 5/22/2008
This is good. I absoutely love it after i finish reading it ima go look up that story youve been talking about. P.S We Slytherins rule. :P
hermioneginnylunatonks chapter 32 . 2/26/2008
How rude! I'm evil, I'm reckless, brave, brave to the point of foolishness, cunniving, and much more. I am a mix of Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin, Gryffindor outweighs because of my choice. How rude are you to say that you hate Gryffindors. So you hate me, well maybe i won't review. How does that sound to you you evil Slytherin, oh yah did I forget to metion that I'm a hypocrite as well *giggles while doing a little dance* love the story hun! :)
hermioneginnylunatonks chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
I am a Gryffindor. This is really good and I hate Slytherins. Maybe I will change my point of view.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 61 . 12/3/2007
sequal
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
well done. continue please.
Arc chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
ok so i think Ginny might have just ruined a good thing but i soupose we will have ta see ehs
Alozk16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
BLOODY HELL! I Have just finished reading the fic. I have no words, really, it awesome! Incredible. Love the evil harry! I don't usually like the Dark Harry fics because the one I have read are not a very good one but yours its PERFECT! Love the severitus. I loved the final phrase, I feel terribly sorry for Sev, couldn't he died to stay with his son and Lily again?

Anyway, good job! Thanks for this marvelous work!

See you

Alex
AccountKillerkillerkillerkille chapter 52 . 10/19/2007
i love your writing style but the feel of this story, is just so depressing, and im questioning everything :P whos evil? whos light? who do we like even if there dark or light, does harry have any heart left? does he love anyone? why doesnt he just tell voldemort to fuck himself, when he gave himself over I thought the dark lord would be uh nice in a sence, or well atleast better than we thought, but hes still a cunt...so im confused. also lucius and snape and blaise and relations all over the place...farfetched, or closeminded of me? ahh well :) I also read no myself, its good
AccountKillerkillerkillerkille chapter 41 . 10/19/2007
fucking hell snapes everyones dad these days hahahah xD
AccountKillerkillerkillerkille chapter 27 . 10/19/2007
I think shes someone whos perfect in eveyway and is mysterious. Kinda like a sterytype female I think?
896 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »