Reviews for Something More Beautiful
Speedster Ally chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Kon'nichiwa. I have just read your amazing story called Something More Beautiful. I really like it so far. I would love to know what happens next, but I have an idea who did it. I hope I'm correct.

From, KaminariFuji
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
OOOOOOH, CLIFFIE. This is awesome. Seriously. Would you consider updating this sometime soon? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
AAHH! still a cliffhanger 6 years later! *sobs* if your still alive,,, PLEASE UPDATE! please? youre not just gonna abandon a sick kidnapped ten yr old yuki and an unconsious hatori are you?
VFPC chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
NARRR! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THIS ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT FOR ME TO FIND ABOUT 5 YEARS AFTER THE FACT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
kasmo chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Poor Yuki. His memories are so sad. And Akito definitely never helped matters. And his change stands out a lot more since a year for him was only a day for everybody else.

On another note, it's nice that Shigure, Ayame and Hatori are all very close and such good friends. And it's sweet how everyone does care for Yuki in their own way. Even if his parents don't care for him, Yuki still has a family he can rely on, even if it is hard for him to see that.
kasmo chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Ha, blackmail. Poor Hatori. But that Ayame and Shigure roped him into that interrogation was worth it. It was hilarious. It's nice to have a lot of humour to tide over all the parts where Akito comes in.
kasmo chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I love tarot cards. This is a great story line. I'm glad Yuki and Ayame are going to have a second chance and that Yuki can have a happier second childhood.
littlepurplepixie chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Kya! I love your fruits basket fanfics! Thank you for replying to my question about ripples by the pond. I think you are one of the best fanfic authors and I hope I can write a fanfic as good as you one day. This fic is really good, I always thought it would make a good story but I wouldn't have had the drive to do it (my idea wasn't as creative as yours though hehe I just thought of little Yuki and older ayame meeting )

Again, well done on an awsome fic! btw, your thirteenth chapter of ripples by the pond was well worth the wait!
Persephone1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Hey Gia! I'm reviewing once again because something just occured to me. Didn't Yuki once go through a period in his childhood where he didn't speak? I'm just wondering if you're going to delve into that at all in your story. I just thought I'd ask (plus this way you get one more review). Update soon, please!
Persephone1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
This story is so great! I love brotherly fluff, and you're characterizations of everyone is dead on! I also really like the underlying yaoi hints. I'm a HUGE yaoi fan. I really hope you update this soon, as well as Ripples in the Pond.
1derland pixie chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
good story! A sick Yuki must be adorable!
Akkii-chan chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
*Gets back up from floor*

Aie! What a cliff-hanger! Another brilliant story from Gia, Which has be addicted! (Laugh) But aie, That cliff-hanger.. I have a feeling Akito is behind this... or maybe…Maybe…Yuki has… Gone crazy! owo *hides behind chair* Or maybe I just suck at guessing what happens next after cliff hangers.

As always, I can always picture perfectly what’s going on, and it makes 100 percent sense. The story, Ah the story! It's such a wonderful and creative story line, and yet again you've dragged me away from my usual daily dose of Furuba Pairing fics! (Laugh)

Ohh, I'm still shaken from that cliff-hanger o.o So Mysterious. So Dark...so…so...(UPDATE NOWZ PLZ!1oNE!1!, haha, the monster returns) Perfect! Oh that cliff-hanger has me shaken… (Would you just shut up about the cliff-hanger already?)

Anyway... Like I've said (Ohh to many times) this is a beautiful story, just like you're others! I really am looking forward to an update on this (not demanding at all D *innocent smile*) and when I get my lazy behind around to it, I am most definitely drawing some fan art for Ripples on the pond and Something More Beautiful! (Don't you think you should ask first...?) Although, I'm not saying my art is good or anything, because I can't lie. (Laugh)

I'll shut up now (you always say that…) but excellent! Perfect! Amazing! BREATHTAKING! (I'll stop acting like Ayame now xD)

Well, I could have just summarized that up with...

OMGZ Luv dis xx Keep up da grate work luvz yah come chek mah profile out plz xx k thx bai xx

8D
anony chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I really hate to do this, but I think you should have a warning on this story. You said nothing about having explict talk and jokes in here and in fact rated the story PG. I don't think that is appropriate
Wing Moon chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
Update as quickly as possible. I love it
Smart Angel chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! I love fics Ayame and Yuki (Brotherly love)! It's so cute! And you stopped in the best part! Please! I love your fic! Is in my favorites!