Reviews for Seeing Red
Swirl-spill chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is great! It really captures the hate and angst of Wanda Maximoff in Evo. It also captures her fascination of red and mixes it with her hatred. Wonderful job!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*smilz* I like the song, angsty, yes, and I like the song...wait, I already said that...never mind, good fic...::grumbles:: wait, i said... o! ::strangles bystander::
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
very well done! this was a very good randition(sp?) of wanda's "dark side" and though i don't think that that is all she is, just some phyco bitch(i know you're not one of those people who think that, it just pisses me off whe people write her off that way *raises fist* there's more too it than that people!) ehem, sorry my purple penguins w/ blue antenas took over, hehe, yeah don't ask, i'm having "a moment" anyways, very well done, i love your stuff,you're an awesome writer, and i'd love it if you could help me out w/ a fic of my own, i'm stuck. anyways, great job! definately going in my fav. list * clicks the button*

Tigerific chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Oh! I really like this one too! Wanda comes off pretty cool in this.

I love the part: "I can't unleash the rage that fills my eyes with a red haze and hovers inside my head like a crimson fog." For some reason that line just struck me as amazing.
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I like it when your pissed...Hums the song
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Whoa! Wow, I sense anger! A very good amount of it, too! But, wow, this was GOOD!

You write some pretty good stuff when you're angry- of course I'd hate to be the person you're angry with after reading this!

Very Wanda-y! Full of angry Wandaness, but what's Wandaness with no anger?

Wow, you write Pietro and Wanda amazingly well! Makes me wonder if you really *are* a "Lost Maximoff" _~

**Ice Princess**
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh my good God, don't you DARE leave it there! That was one of the best fics I've ever read and I've been reading for a long time!

Save Pietro though cos I love him... 'snap his precious legs'... although I love him, that was a brilliant line

Write more soon PWEASE!