Reviews for In Pursuit of Essay Three
Honorary-Weasley-Lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
-Besides, I knew a certain pair of gorgeous redheads who were brilliant at Transfiguration and easily bribed with sex.

Ahhh, don't we all wish we did... Excellent story, I love your lee!
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Just found this! I loved Lee's POV and his humor throughout! :)
alyssasmile chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Is EVERY guy in your fanfics gay? XD Ron, Harry, Dean, Seamus, Draco, The Twins... I could go oon. Its pretty fricken hilarious though. I love your fanfics!
whydontyouletmedelete chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
tehe! "The wand should ...* rofl. well, ok, i guess u didnt mean it THAT way ;D

loved it.

altough I think at the end it was a little to quick.

anyways, 3

rock on.

HQJ
Jaceiri chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I absolutely LOVE how you managed to get into Lee's mind and portray him so well. This was an extremely funny and cute oneshot, and I also agree with other reviewers - you must write more stories with Lee! You do it so well!

~Jaden Scorpio~
broadwaybaby529 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I'm writing a story w/ Lee Jordan in it and I remembered this one and wanted to read it specifically. I forgot how funny it was... so cute.. good job...
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You should write more of Lee-he's such an awesome character and you write him really well.
anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
You do realize we all have to hear about the bribery sex now right?
LostAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
OMG! I could not stop laughing...I swear that has happened to me before...LOL...
3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Now THAT IS cute!
Hekko chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Lee thinks a bit too much of himself, doesn't he? Anyway, it kept me laughing and I even can't put my finger on the sentence that started such thing, so I claim it good. ;)
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Lol I LOVE this story it's really really hilarious, and I agree with everyone who reviewed- I love how you wrote Lee's POV! You did an awesome job at writing this! :) :D

~Randi
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
damn well brilliant. i fricking LOVE your Lee.

"Finnigan! Don't tell me you still have morals after all these years!"

heh. morals. pff.
LovesCoffee04 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Hilarious! I'm laughing too hard to actually review (sorry) for now, so I'm just going to leave you with what I thought were the funniest parts and hope that this actually qualifies as a review and not just a rehash of your story with me trying to make up for my regretfully and unacceptably terrible lack of reviewing skills by copying someone else's work, that 'someone else' being namely the person whom I am writing to...or words sounding the same as those which I just said but mean something totally different:

"Finnigan! Don't tell me you still have morals after all these years!"

"It was just too sickening and I was sure that, if the cuteness of their not-relationship didn't stop soon, I'd implode and turn into a big puddle of guck that was once a sexy sixth year.

Then the world would mourn horribly and under that sort of depression, economies would crumble and entire societies would crumble into dust. The world as we knew it would fall, decay into an empty husk until all that remained were broken memories and strange artifacts that the archeologists of the future would ponder over. I couldn't let that happen, of course."

"Now run along and be the sickeningly adorable couple that you'll inevitably be."

*snickers uncontrollably* Well, I'll be seeying ya...
haru's chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Dude..that was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Keep writing that slashy goodness