Reviews for Crescent Mirror
Its been 3 1/2 years since your last update! Pleaee put me out of my misery and put up another chapter.
questions chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This story sounds really good but is it fished? I'd hate to get 40 chapters
vrc91 chapter 41 . 6/26/2016
I love love love this story I like how its set in ancient times and the use of all the characters. Really an awesome story hope to see more chapers soon. Great job!
Esthefany Lopez chapter 41 . 6/24/2015
This is a great story keep on writing
SereStarOfGaea chapter 41 . 12/27/2014
I am deeply Sorry for your loss.. I also lost my father and I know how lost and confuse you most feel... Not only flor that but also having the courage to leave med school... I left med school also and im sure that ir had to be a very Hard choice to make. Id there is anything I can say is... He will always be with you, you are his light and his legacy, so long as you remember him with a smile and share what he tought you, he will always be alive.

As far as the story goes, i Love it so much and I read it in like 2 days... Lol I am obsessed with how you were able to write about their childhood and the Love between all the Senshi and the shitenou. Of course I do have favorites, being sere and endy, and kunz and mina... I hope we get to see the weddings soon.. And what can I say about the way sere is behaving, she is her mothers daughter, she is Exactly what I Wanted her to be, strong and commanding when she needs to be but without lossing her escense..

Please update soon, i just van keep myself from reading your wonderful story
Guest chapter 41 . 12/27/2014
Please finish it
Ally chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
Very well done. I just gave myself a headache staring at my phone for two days as I binge read all 41 chapters - I couldn't stop. I wish you the best.
GoldenElysion chapter 41 . 9/28/2014
Definitely still around. This story is amazing and im sticking whit it! My condolences on your father and im happy to hear your doing better.
Paramecio chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
This is soo wonderful any time i read this story i m so glad i realy love this!
High King Peter chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
I am so glad to see you back to this, and so sorry for all the hardships in the last few years. My Mother in Law died in 2011, 3 weeks after my daughter was born so I understand a little of your struggle. I hope that more comes to you- but regardless if that takes 10 hours, 10 days, 10 weeks or another 10 years I'll be here waiting for it! Well done as always!
missscatterbrain325 chapter 41 . 9/24/2014
I was wonderfully surprised when I saw an update for this story. It was one of the first stories I had favourited when I first signed up for ff. I honestly don’t remember seeing any updates on this story since then (I had only joined ff early last year) but I didn’t even have to reread the earlier chapters to get back into the mood of the story. It’s very memorable and left quite an imprint on my mind! This story is beautifully written. It is magical and sweet and encourages the imagination the way any good story should. The camaraderie of friendship is tangible, the romance delightful. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece and sharing it. I’m sorry for your lost and hope that you are doing better. Writing in itself I find rather cathartic and there is joy found in giving joy to others as I’m sure this story has done for many of your readers. Thank you once again.
Ascender chapter 41 . 9/24/2014
Soo good to have you back. I was ecstatic when I got an alert that you updated. Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Love this story. It's clear you put a ton effort and thought clearly of the characters and how the story took place. Looks like it won't be finished but I am still very glad to have read it. Also congrats on being done with need school!
Carameldynr chapter 40 . 2/27/2014
Enchanting! your story is truly amazing! you give excellent characterization for all of Sailir Moon characters. I especially love the way you connect all of the villains as a family. I wad completely engrossed in your story. love it!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 40 . 8/27/2013
I just finished reading what you have written so far after finding it yesterday morning. I love this story. Please come back and continue. I have a feeling it's not complete yet. I love how Artemis and Luna are in this story too! Everything is brilliantly written and detailed. I love how the Senshi got together with their Knights. You really must continue this.. :)