Reviews for The Other Side Of Vision
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/2
I have found a new headcanon
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
My mind is blank. This piece gave me chills up the spine and goosebumps all over my body at the sheer breathtaking immensity and deep fairy-tale power. The image of the wolf, the stag, the dog and the rat chasing each other around and around forever in their unsolvable tragedy is one that's going to stay with me for a long, long, long time, and that was just one tiny snippet of all the awe-inspiring brilliance of this story. The magic and regality of it was amazing.

You write as though you are a thousand years old, and know everything.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
/shivers/ This was really well done.
Viviane Danglars chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Little Genius :P I liked it very much...
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very . . . good. Strange, unusual. The dreams . . . vivid. I really like how you did the dreams. I don't know: both dreams and future, mixed into one.
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Very nice imagery! I like your treatment of Trelawney's character; she's so crucial to events in the story, and yet we tend to see only one facet of her personality in the books (and it's somewhat less than flattering). This is a great little character profile!
Mei Tsuki Kage chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
wow, this was really well written... and the imagery... wow...

She's not in my list of favorite characters,
faelyn leaf chapter 1 . 10/29/2004

It's sad for Trelawney - trying desperatly to unlock the future while she is awake, when all she had to do is remember images from dreams.

A bit of a double edged sword, in that if she did remember, she'd go mad.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding this to my C2 community.
Satora Bonai chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This fic made me smile. It was wonderful how you explained why Trelawney kept on reaching for the Sight, to just touch it one more time. Good job.
Smadronia chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I like this. trelawney isn't one of my favorite characters, but I found this most interesting. The last vision really called up a mental picture.
black luna chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
OOh... Trelawney and prophecies... I don't see fics about this most often... Then again, I don't actually search for these that often. *sweatdrop*

I liked the narration, the plot's intriguing. Poor Sybil.