Reviews for The Fire Inside
My Deliah chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Wah, wow... *awestruck* That was just fantastic! I could only wish to write with such expressionate language as you, and The John (Pyro) you portrayed is so ture to his character, I could have sworn he stood here right beside me. Loved every second of it! Ps. I'd be glad if you would check out my ‘I am Death’ story also, and maybe tell me what you think.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Yeah.

If I'd been one of them, I'd have joined him. Joined him with my powers set to 'kill'.
Armaris chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Dark and Powerful...
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
WOAH! This was intense to read.

Somehow this insight to John's mind during this scene is quite fascinating, because you're projecting what's possibly going through his mind at this time.

Not to mention, the intense anger, and resentment he's feeling at the way they're treating them. In the end, it's as if you can't blame the guy for doing what he did. Even if, John...or Pyro, as he has now become, is only making the situation a bit worse. It could be in his mind, he's making a lot of sense and justifying his actions by taking these matters into his own hands.

Even though, it doesn't help anything, it just makes things harder.

This quite insightful to read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It's definitely a new way to look at John's point of view during the movie. Very good to read indeed.
demiducky25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow, I really enjoyed seeing inside Pyro's mind. During the movie, he just seems pretty one sided, but here you really see into his character during an event that took only a few seconds. I enjoyed this, thank you for writing it. I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding this story to my C2 archive :-)
WhenILookAtTheStars chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
An intense piece

The words seems strangely calm but below them you could tell what the character was truly feeling

you did a great job with this! I loved it!
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Oh I love this fic! I love Pyro! I like it, it really matches up his personality and I can definatly imagine John thinking that. Good job!
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
definetely one for the faves! *adds to favourites*

two thumbs up!
The-Oddish chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Yay. Good fic. Pyro... yay for Pyro. I love the way his mind works. However it does work. But yay for your fic! You can never have too many Pyro fics!
FireStarter8 chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
could you continue this?
The Fire Dancer chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Hey, I love this! You're great at 'reading' into a character's depth. Not bad for your first try, either. Keep it up! Pyro's da bomb!