Reviews for The Secret To Obsession
CandyHearts22 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Um...I know it's been sometime since you updated but I'd really like to see what happens next with Liz and Lorenzo. :) hope to see something soon.
M Valle chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Maybe and update sometime...kind of love this story! I just love the idea of Lorenzo and Elizabeth
Lily chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
I love this pairing! It's been so long since you last wrote, you probably don't even look at this anymore, but please please please update! I really want to know how their date goes : )
Athena45 chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
I love this story. Please continue it.
Joey chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
This is a great story please update agian soon. I really like the LiLo pairing.
max chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Come on, on with the story. I like the pairing of Lorenzo and Elizabeth for they have passion and chemistry to strike up a memorable power couple. If only GH realized that, fans would support the pair. Keep on coming, I like it, love it, and want some more of it. thanks:)
laylay chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
I really really like this fanfic even though I love liric I always thought liz & lo would have been intresting anyways since you haven't updated for almost a year I'm assuming that your not going to finish which is a shame b/c it was really getting good
lily94 chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
When will you be finishing this fiction? I love this couple. What great potential...
mary chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
Really enjoying this fic, I hope you will update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Shadow Phenix chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Wow, happened to see this after reading over your JE. It's so original! I hope you'll consider updating it! Abandonment is bad for you. *snickers* I skipped class for a day for ff and relaation, but as time is slip[ping up on me, I'd best be on my way.
PLEASE continue!
lily chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
When will you be finishing this story? I love it!
Dreamkeeper4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Bless your heart for this terrific story. I have been patiently waiting for someone to finally see the splendor that is Lorenzo Alcazar. You did a good job bringing him to life. I would love for you to read my story and tell me what you think. It's called "The Letter", ID number 1589969. Feedback rocks!
convolvulus chapter 8 . 11/1/2003
YOU MUST MUST MUST CONTINUE!
teakiebir chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
love your story cant wait for next chapter you are a good writter
AMY chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
HELLO! LIKE THE STORYLINE WITH LORENZO/ELIZABETH, IT'S A NICE CHANGE FROM GH. THE NICE, FRIENDLY CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM IGNITES A HIDDEN PASSION BOTH DESERVE. BOTH HAVE LOST IN LOVE AND DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. THEY MATCH TOO. I'M LISTENING TO HILLARY DUFF'S "WHY NOT" FROM HER ALBUM AND BOTH THE STORYLINE AND THE SONG MIXED WELL. "WHY NOT TAKE A CRAZY CHANCE. WHY NOT DO A CRAZY DANCE. MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO, IT MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE, IT MIGHT TAKE ALOT" BUT IT'S WORTH IT. GO ALL THE WAY WITH THIS PAIRING. IT'S THE BOMB. GO FOR IT!