Reviews for The Secret To Obsession
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
This story is really good. I don't know if you still frequent this site or still write, but I hope so and I hope you someday come back and update/finish it. The story is too good to not have an ending.
vonnicus36 chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Hey , omg, please finish this story... in dying to know what happens...I like the chemistry between Lilo
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
Oh my gosh i love this story its difficult new n definitely exciting i love elizabeth n lorenzo plz plz plz finish this awesome story thank you
CandyHearts22 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Um...I know it's been sometime since you updated but I'd really like to see what happens next with Liz and Lorenzo. :) hope to see something soon.
M Valle chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Maybe and update sometime...kind of love this story! I just love the idea of Lorenzo and Elizabeth
Lily chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
I love this pairing! It's been so long since you last wrote, you probably don't even look at this anymore, but please please please update! I really want to know how their date goes : )
Athena45 chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
I love this story. Please continue it.
Joey chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
This is a great story please update agian soon. I really like the LiLo pairing.
max chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Come on, on with the story. I like the pairing of Lorenzo and Elizabeth for they have passion and chemistry to strike up a memorable power couple. If only GH realized that, fans would support the pair. Keep on coming, I like it, love it, and want some more of it. thanks:)
laylay chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
I really really like this fanfic even though I love liric I always thought liz & lo would have been intresting anyways since you haven't updated for almost a year I'm assuming that your not going to finish which is a shame b/c it was really getting good
lily94 chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
When will you be finishing this fiction? I love this couple. What great potential...
mary chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
Really enjoying this fic, I hope you will update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Shadow Phenix chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Wow, happened to see this after reading over your JE. It's so original! I hope you'll consider updating it! Abandonment is bad for you. *snickers* I skipped class for a day for ff and relaation, but as time is slip[ping up on me, I'd best be on my way.
PLEASE continue!
lily chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
When will you be finishing this story? I love it!
Dreamkeeper4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Bless your heart for this terrific story. I have been patiently waiting for someone to finally see the splendor that is Lorenzo Alcazar. You did a good job bringing him to life. I would love for you to read my story and tell me what you think. It's called "The Letter", ID number 1589969. Feedback rocks!