Reviews for Running with Scissors AU CC
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
wow this story is freakin' hilarious. Are you kidding me? Alex is a hit. And i love the part of Maria cooking with the flour. That image is forever stuck in my brain. I just wish that scene would have been on the show. Great job. Please continue to add more!
laura loom chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Oh my gosh! I just started reading "Time Runs Both Ways" and I thought it would be another funny one (silly me) but it turned out to very different from "Running With Scissors". I also found my self in awe that you could write such different stories so well!
laura loom chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
I love the nonstop humor, and I think the flashbacks are a nice touch, but where's the liz/max? Will you put liz/max in the christmas chapter?Please do!
laura loom chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
MY GOD I found it impossible to breath throughout the story because I was laughing so hard!
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
omg i was laughing through the entire chapter...evil chilly lol
Beth chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
...and so on and so fourth, that was so funny Im telling u,u should wright a book [but only afteru finish the story or tidy the toilet gonna be flushed u weirdo freak]no affense.

ur fan and evil jello follower.

Beth.
broodyleytons chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
You should REALLY considered updating.

I mean it.

This is like the greatest story ever and I am sad that I cant read more.

That is me, sad.

Please?

Thnkx.
lavenderwave chapter 9 . 3/7/2005
This is a great fanfic - I haven't really stopped laughing the whole time:)
Amy chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
OMG! That was so funny! My sides hurt I was laughing so hard! I first started reading this in one of my classes which was a REALLY bad idea. I think that most people are now frightened to be associated with me. I need to work on concealing my laughter in public if your ever going to update again! You are going to update again right? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MilesToGoBeforeISleep chapter 10 . 2/25/2005
This was a great read! It's sad that you haven't finished it but hopefully you will someday! You're a great writer and you made it really funny.
GloomingPeace chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
Dude, it's been MONTHS since this fic's been updated! Will it EVER be updated? I just want to know whether to keep hope alive...or not. Cuz it's a cool fic (freakin hilarious!) but we need more. :(
psycho-fangirl chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
Continue!
psycho-fangirl chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
Continue!
me-liah-stroud chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
I take it that you will probably never update this fic, but may i say i laughed my a...butt off while reading it!
acercrea chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hey, its kat again, trying desperatly to coerce you to write more. i need the dance of shame, and the awkard Liz/Max interaction, complete with the embarrasing morning after a party sorry i puked on your shoes/pounding headache thing. it rocks, you Rock, and if i knew where you lived i would probably already be stalking you. J/K. but seriously, you rock, and so does your story and it is a crime on humanity not to write more.

Luv, Kat