Reviews for Cold Nights, Hot Tubs and an Even Hotter Cirronian
Yingxs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Thank you for the little crossover,I love Methos :-)

And every other part of this story too.

Thanks a lot

:-D
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
That is most definitely on the funny side. I'll talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!
Star chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
It was a good story but you should write more of it. It would be nice if Cole and Mel's relationship was expanded more.
Ro chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
This story was excellent! I heard Cole's voice when you wrote, "Yes, Mel". And I felt the heat between Mel and Cole and felt the frustrations that led up to their being together. You did a fabulous job with the love story and bringing Adam into the story with his pondering the likeness of Cole to Duncan was brilliant.

Can't wait to read more of your work. You are an incredible writer, one who brings you into the story and makes you feel lonely when it's over, wishing for more, although at the same time feeling completely satiated.
Z chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Great story. I loved this show. And having the fanfics to read makes it all the better...
Tessa chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I was sorry to see it end. Fluffy Cat has done it again! This was so much fun and so full of Fluffy Cat naughtiness! As usual, you prove how very well you know these characters. I feel like I've just watched an episode of Tracker as I could visualize everything right down to the cat named Kolya! I loved all your Highlander references as well! Perfect! So, when can we expect part two? Thanks so much Fluffy!
Trackie chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
dear fluffy cat,

can't thank you enough for entertaining don't stop. more please. ;-)
pat palmer chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
LOVED IT...WANT MORE!
DianaBananna chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Ah, no smut! Sorta like the show, all UST (unresolved sexual tension). Another cute story starring everyone's sexy cirronian! If you want, you can post some of your stories on where you can get as smutty as you want. If you do, please let us know(drools eagerly).
casper23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Very nice.

I'd almost given up on new Tracker fics but on a whim I decided to check, and my reward: a new fic from you.

Thank you so much.

Mel
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Very funny. I loved it.
Satinette chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Whoa! No wonder this site was down for 2-1/2 days! It was overheated with glorious smut via a hot tub, a hot Cirronian, a hot Mel, Adam making the moves on Jess AND Kolya! Those delicate circuits weren't designed for such a multi-gunned assault! *VEG* Even my own two fluffy cats loved it. You just keep doing what you're doing for us (and to us!) and we'll all keep purring right along. And with her toes all curled like her hair, maybe Mel won't be so nervous anymore.

BTW - What exactly ARE numbers 2, 4 and 6? (inquiring minds want to know) And do they ever get to them?