Reviews for That's Why They Call Him A Miko
Azukeri chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Good, story. Make Sess a female, Miroku too!

Hojo- Jojo?
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
hehe! as u can tel im basically going through all ur stories and readin them! this is a really good idea u've got goin here...notice u havent updated in like, three years tho...shame but i won't scream UPDATE lol! i know hw it feelS! Well done for such great and funny stories!

Kawaii-KeKe-Chan

!x!

p.s i would really luv it if u could read any of my stories- if u get the chance!
TornadoconDoc chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
Good idea to make Sesshomaru female...Miroku could be a perverted woman too ; And Sango...well, I don't know. But you can prove that women can be perverts just as good as men ! ;
Saigo chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Cute fic! It's real funny. I don't know about Sesshomaru, he's swell a boy, but... i'm sure he'll make a kick-ass girl! lol, either way will be cool fer me!

Saigo-chan
Qem chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Hey! An amusing plot idea, hope to see more

Sessh as a girl to be sure!

Female Sesshie and Inuyasha - Imagion the fun you could have in those fights?
PancakeBob chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Please update this!
BOb chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
Don't make Sess female,keep him as a male
new reviewer chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
ok i'm guessing this is the first review you've recieved in about a year so let's keep it simple.

i will totally worship you if you continue this story. hell i'll make ten reviews for every chapter if you keep writting. oh and i agree make kagome think sesshomaru is a girl then have inuyasha say 'brother'. as for a name for hojo and can thinkof two, one is not really acceptible but the second i think is okay. how about jody. well i gotta go. remember.

i'll write when you do.
Kerichi chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
What's the point of making him female? He's feminine enough already!

You could make Kagome say in his head 'Wow... Who is the hot chick? How does she know Inu-'

Then Inuyasha could say, "Brother!" and poor Kagome could cringe and freak out while the siblings fight.
SSSRoaB chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
Yeah, sure, whatever...just upda - WHAT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? NO! ! ! DO /NOT/ TURN FLUFFY-SAMA *wince* INTO A GIRL! ! ! ! Erm, please? What's wrong with him as a bishounen? I /like/ him the way he is! But...hm...it might be sorta funny like that. Uhm...me not so opposed anymore...nevermind what I said before. But I /still/ like him more as a male youkai. Oh well.../LOVE/ the fic, please keep updatin'!
Fourth Child of Destiny chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,BWAHAHAAHAHA,BWAHAHA-HUH?*notices weird stares people are giving her in Internet cafe*...HEHEHE,WHOOPS?
SESSHY A GIRL?THE HORROR!CALL THE ARMY,CALL THE NAVY!..wait,that's not a bad idea...ON WITH THE SHOW!
ThE wAtErMeLoN lAdY
Negrita chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
Hello, hello, well my dear Dillirga, finally read the last chapter you had posted, very funny, please keep upgrading.
I miss you very much... e-mail me! wow! love you! Negrita
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
YOU MUST UPDATE! I ORDER YOU TO UPDATE!
Negrita chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Dillirga:
Well, I just started your story, I'm in chapter 2 and I think it's awsome. Really good narrative and it was hilarious. I shall read the next chapters soon. Just wanted to let you know that i miss you and love you (and your stories) very much!
love, Negrita
Fourth Child of Destiny chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
LOL!I SWEAR YOU STOLE MY IDEA!hahahahahahahahaha!
LoL,I really think Kagome being Inuyasha and Inuyasha being Kagome is hilarious!
Keep up the good work!
Better go,I'm in school right now!OOps,I did it again!_
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »