Reviews for Trapped!
DaRkAnGeL312 chapter 8 . 1/27
Even though you it wasn't meant to be a romance, I enjoyed reading this. This is definitely meant to be read over & over when you need a laugh! Great job, I was guessing the whole time with mamoru :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Muy interesante, me gusto como se manejo la historia.
Firefly15309 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Laughed my head off on multiple occasions! Lovdd your story and how you told it. Really loved seeing this from mamo-chans perspective.
Syulai chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Very sweet story thanks! I had fun reading it. A bit like watching a good comedy!
Haibara chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
This was quirky and a great change of pace for me. Thanks so much for your hard work over the years!
noname00 chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
I read this nonstop and its past 2...I have no regrets! The fic was great and I loved it
noname00 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
That was quite the funny chapter and I'm now craving morexD Sad part is that its almost 1:30am and I'm getting up early tomorrow (today?) but I can't stop reading this
Daichilover chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
I really liked the story, despite the fact there was not alot of romance. That last part where he says he's only crossing out what he's already accomplished was golden! Thanks for writing it. :)

Daichi
serenamoonrose chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
that was hilarious! i was looking for a diff story but was entangled from th beging and couldnt stop reading!
IndieWrites chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Oh god... I died laughing through every chapter in this. It was so quirky and sweet and just silly at times. Great piece of work!
SkyBlueSw chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
I've read this story a few times. It's always just so funny. I love the ending.
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I've just read the whole story, good job, I thought you deserve two reviews :) so you will have 200

Write more stories like this please
Sophie chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
wow, this was quite strange, I loved it lol

the Kunzite part was my favourite :)
patito chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
I love it! That's Mamoru Chiba!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
such a funny and interesting story it had me bursting in laughter in more then one occasions and have as a result interesting stares from more then one member of my family :-)))))) great job I really enjoyed it thank you so much for posting and most importantly finishing this story.

Arabella