Reviews for The Apparition
AnimaniAshley chapter 5 . 2/9
This is so good I just wish I knew how it ends
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Update soon
Rubellite Game chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
this is interisting keep it going.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Poor Yugi doesn't realise that e is the Omote he is looking for. I hope he figures it out.
Yana5 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
poor Yugi
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
oooohhhhy this is good :D
Shyrou chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
well i would like to say this is one of the best stories i've read in years. at the moment going through a yugioh stage and this story is just the best being written well and not being predictable. im a bit upset that theres only 4 chapters please make more soon!
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/17/2010 NEED to update this story! It has been sitting here all alone for about FOUR YEARS! That's much longer than necessary! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Please write more of this story...I like it a lot. I only found out about it today, but I want to read more. I'm a total YamixYugi yaoi fan...and this is a good story, even if you don't make it into yaoi. I really hope to see more of it soon.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
please write more of this story! 0.0 is the spirit Yami /Atem?
Happyfish chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
please write more of this story soon its a good ne.. But its spooky... is it a Y and YY
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
I worship this story! Yami can't be evil! Just really possesive! Please update soon!
Darling M chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Oh wow, this sounds really interesting! And it's creepy! I love creepy!

Actually, this is the first YGO horror story that I thought was really good. It's suspenseful and intriguing, and Yuugi's experience with his "ghost" are delicious for the read. Please, keep it up!
Seshafi chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Seshafi: oh... me likeyy...

Yami Seshafi: Uhm, aibou? Are you ok?

Seshafi: SHUSH! I'm waiting for an update _