Reviews for We Don't Need Mistletoes
awesome
Moonlit Maiden chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
cute! keep it up k x
Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
:) very good! im going to leave this review short and read the next one b/c i have to be ready to go to the pool in 10 minutes! hopefully i can read and review AND get ready in time! wish me luck!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
hey i liked teh first in this story and now this sequel

keep writing
wandless chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Yay! This is cool! You are cool! :D :D :D
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Another great story!
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Another piece of cuteness! Lovely!

See ya,

Anna.
blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
aww just as sweet as thh other two.. i read number one, and then immediately jumped to number three with ginnys point of view in all my haste so when i scrolled down i noticed this sequel to the butter dish one.. and i felt like a dunce.

lol but i dont mind theyre really cute! write more oneshots!

cheers!

-blue
kalirafirestorm chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yeah! That was just as good as the first one. I really love your fic's from Harry's pov. They're very funny and sweet.
zumanity57 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
aw, all three of these are really sweet! i luv hearing harry's thoughts on all of this. and i fully support h/g. they're just so perfect together. keep writing.
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very nice. VERY nice!

-A.S.
account chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
aw, great sequel!
Angelic Lawyer chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Oh, how cute! And this isn't the end yet, you say? \o/ Well, I wonder what comes next, this gets even more fluffy? Excelent continuation!
Ms. Patil chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
i love it i love it i LOVE IT!

im pretty sure i read this b4...but im reviewing again neway...cuz i know how it feels when ppl just read ur stories and dont bother to review...neways...plz plz right another part to "the karma series"

eat a burrito
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Well, thats a dramatic way to start a relationship. I'm sure that, if Dumbledore was watching, he was laughing for all to hear.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »