Reviews for We Don't Need Mistletoes
thirteencharms chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Brilliant, once again!
Loves to Read chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hehe, the bit at the end - "The Slytherins, meanwhile, looked frankly disgusted." - that was so hilarious!
Queen of My Own Little World chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Yea! This one isn't so depressing! The other one bothered me cause harry didn't get Ginny!
sea-my-eyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
*laughing* *chokes on fry* that's great! surprise ending! (6 ! on the first, two on the second)
visitor chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
great job! I'm going to go read the third one.
L.M.Bell chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I love these little one shots of yours. They're sweet, but in character, too. There are so many romantic stories on this site with characters named Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny, but it's only their names that are right. They could be anybody. Anyway, please pardon the indescriminate praise...I know it's bloody unhelpful. You write very well-you should keep doing it, fanfiction or no fanfiction.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Hehe... that was great!
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Still cute!

I suppose I should go read the next part, huh?

CM03 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
aw! how cute! hahahaha! im off to read the OTHER sequel!
kje chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
fabulous, just...yeah:D

zara chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
HAHA! u just dont stop do u...hilarious and so sweet...ive been meaning to post my own stories for ages.. im just really really type..sure i have them scribbled down in countless notebooks but anyway..gotta read ur next one now...
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Yay! i love the karma. This is such an original idea, and I can't wait for the next part!
Delylah chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Yay! You rescued him :-) And the circumstances were perfect.
lemon head chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
wow. loved it. the kiss was perfect, how harry had tried planning the whole thing and then it happened so unexpectantly.
Waywren Truesong chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
*giggles* *applauds* Go it, Harry! Well done -you-!

Romantic, spontaneous, and completely without pressure - I mean, ya'll were both so happy, ne?
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »