Reviews for We Don't Need Mistletoes
Madame Puddifoot chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
lol, now that's entertainment, I'm shocked Ron didn't have an anneurism right on the Quidditch Pitch. _ Can't wait to read the next one lilygurl88
chewy1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Another great story, and sequel! Keep writing!
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Yay! Heh, you got the 'clueless boy' thing spot-on. Wonderful. The kiss was so great, fantastic :D
FloridaFlower chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Funny, Fluffy (not the dog), and sweet. I love it!
S. C. Hardy chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
wo, these two stories (I read the first part, forgot what it was called, lol) are so great! :) You're an amazing writer, can't wait till the next part comes out!
Lorelei Lupin chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
He he he he, I loved this, you're such a good writer!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
awe! i love sweet mushy fics! lol ** sigh its again wonderfully beutifully perfect!
Inken chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wow - it's just so real. I can really see this happening. I loved that he kissed her on the Quidditch pitch... the place Harry and Ginny's first kiss should be.

Can't wait for the sequel

Inken
plaidjedi chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Can I just say this is one of the corniest, cutest, fluffiest stories I've read in a long time? I love it.
Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
cute!
Child of D Universe chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
So this was what was being talked about over at OC thread...the insensitive prat and separate detentions part. You write really well. Brilliant. I didn't find it sickeningly cheesy...otherwise this review wouldn't be written for I have already melted into oblivion. Keep on writing!
Coeur De Lion chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aw, that was really cute! Continuation soon?
shadow2341343 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
AWESOME! Absolutely perfect. Their first kiss, its description and exceution were worth of Rowling herself. Very well done. I can't wait until you write the next one. In all honesty though, I hope that the next story isn't the last.
Julia Weasley chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Hey! I clicked the link! Anywho...lovery fic my dear, lovery indeed. *sighs* I love the Ginny/Harry fluff! I wanna make a bed with Harry/Ginny and Hermione/Ron fluff. *laughs* I is so silly. Good fics do that to me though. Ok, on a serious note, I'm glad you are going to have another fic after this one! It's something to look foreward to. You're already on my favorite authors list, so i can just keep checking back with your profile to see when you add it! YAY! I'm so happy. *giggles*
Not Smith chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Excellent! Looking forward to the next one.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »