Reviews for We Don't Need Mistletoes
greeneyedredhead chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This was so sweet! Perfect Harry/Ginny scenario! These one-shots fuel me for weeks! Of course, they aren't really one-shots now that you've made this one. But I can't wait for the next one. Keep writing!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
You definitely have a way of having those two interact so believably!

(Saint Potter, HA HA) lol!

I am certainly surprised Lee Jordan didn't comment on Ginny and Harry kissing:

"Harry's caught the Snitch...and got the girl as well! What a snog!"

"Oh, you only get to be young once Professor!"

can't wait for the third in this 'Not a Kiss' trilogy!
Always an Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
this was really good!

i loved the part when their kissing on the quidditch field and mcgonagall is calling their names-i could totally picture her screaming POTTER! WEASLEY!

i cant wait for the next one!
Hettie Hoffleboffer chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
That was terrific! So very perfect for Harry and Ginny. *squee!* And the adam's apple was right on!

I've really enjoyed your Harry point of view. You write him very well, and I'm really looking forward to another one!

Enter the Extinct Age chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
okay I clicked it. :D I'm not the biggest H/G fan, but I am getting it more and more. after reading OOtP I wouldn't mind it as much as I thought...this was lovely, it really was. I love that you made Ginny a superb Chaser, because I was thinking the same thing- if she's really good at Seeking, how must she be at her favorite position? anyway, this was sweet. I like Harry's POV in this, even though it sounds nothing like what JK implies, because it's interesting. and let's face it, Harry and interesting aren't exactly two words you tend to think of together.

wonderful one shot! I'll look for the third one. :)

-Red (formerly Enter the Red Age)

p.s. I know this might be asking a lot, but would you have a look at my 'Ginny Weasley and the Order of the Phoenix'? I need inpt. :D
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5