Reviews for Autumn child, first love
Zero-Activity chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
I never as much for Allen, but god almighty, that was one piece of work. I love both of your original characters, and that's something I have a hard time getting used to in random fanfictions! Congrat's on a great fic, I loved the feeling you put into it, and know exactly what you mean when you said you had the ideas for the extended chapter two rolling around in your head till the next morning- fics do that to me too .
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
Another beautiful chapter. Great job, I really really enjoyed reading this story. I'm pretty much speechless, it was perfect.
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wow, great job. It's really nice that you put the reasons for writing the fic on the bottom. It clears a lot of things up for me. I'm glad that you've written a fic clearing the name of my favorite knight in shining armor, Allen. ::Scuttles of to the next chapter::
Wink57CS chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
That was absolutely beautiful! Your writing is wonderful, and touching, and...man...it was so good!

:) And to think a little while ago I didn't like Allen...until I heard a song that made me think otherwise... :) Yeah everyone does seem to hate him, but now that I've thought about it, I have to say...I don't. I mean, when you think about it, the guy went through hell his whole life...

:) Anyways I love your story!

I'd be honored if you'd read mine...I suppose it's similar in some respects to the themes in yours...only mine is the cliche song-fic type :P I really debated writing it, cuz I didn't want to be cliche, but it was just so good...I had to

Anyways, wonderful job! *wipes tear from eye*

-wink
Heaven-Dragoon chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
Hi Akiko! Just as your previous story, this one is very good! I absolutely love the way you write about Allen!

Good work!
Laka chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
I have to say, I avoid Allen fics like the plague. But your fic is an outstanding exception. Great job.
mystlady chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
You're right. Too many fics are bashing on poor Allen without any further research. This was a beautiful piece!
Esca-lover chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Hello!

I read the first chapter and found it very well written. I especially loved the descriptions. At first though, i thought Akiko was a child, say around 8, so i was a little confused at first to say the least, haha. Now that i know she was more his age, i approve;)

I am an Allen fan myself, and agree that he gets a bad rap all too often. In both my fics, he's a true gentleman, everything a woman could ask for, haha. Yes, i'm still partial to a Kingly Fanel but still, the Knight is another favorite.

On question...was it necessary to write the second chapter? i think you could have done without it personally. It was basically the same information with a tiny bit more background info. It seemed more choppy then the first, for obvious reasons (the whole expanded scenes thing).

All in all, a very well written fic, I applaud your efforts:)