Reviews for Bubbles
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
N'awww so sweet! Really loved Ron's determination in this one, sudden and lovely, nice fic!

thlove chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aww that was so sweet! Ron the romantic!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh my goodness this was an absolutely fantastically wonderful missing scene fic. I could help grinning from ear to ear. A lot of prefect bathroom stories get far too physical for what I picture Hermione and Ron at during this phase of their relationship. This was absolutely, positively perfect, right down to the box of bubble bath he left her.

Top-notch job!
you're my Star chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
You deserve an award for this. Seriously.

I originally read this on Checkmated, where I don't do much reviewing (sorry!), I'm more of a lurker. I'm glad to find that it's posted here, as this is my homebase (for fanfiction, that is). ;)

But, anyway, I /love/ this. Reading it, I was really struck by how well you captured Hermione's feelings for Ron. You're one of the precious few RHr writers that I've found that makes them interact with each other in-characterly (which I know isn't an adverb :P). It's lovely, really. Not to mention the fact that your writing/description itself is undeniably great on it's own.

One of the best RHr's I've ever had the pleasure of reading, hands down.
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG i reckon that has to be one of the most well-written stories ever. U had me hooked the whole time. Great great work! Loved it!
TheEndlessSnow chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
its so unfair i want someone to kiss me too you are a cruel cruel person to be able to write such beautifully and make the person feel like there their and feeling the same emotions and then suddenly stop writing
Angel Street chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It's been a while since i've read a fic this well written. You really seem to be able to write fluffy but altogether adorably sweet (and may I mention, I totally think this should have happened in the books?)

ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hehehehehehehehe. Oh Ron, you silly head.
lizziee chapter 1 . 3/9/2005 cute!
JulesFire chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Huh, I guess I never reviewed this. That's weird. Anyway, I found it again so I could put it on my favorite list. So... great story! It was fun to read it again.
Imscble chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
so cute! i love it! makes me smile. )

you portrayed hermione's feelings really well, i thought - they were smooth and realistic. the story flowed really nicely, and had an adorable ending.

so, nice job! i had a great time reading it.
kaybella chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
ooh tension... I like this was a really good story, plus points for fluff and topless! Ron
Chrissy-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
WOW I LIKE IT! Mwaahhaha... but personally id be ever so happy if u continued Eternity Prehaps!
Weasley is my King chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
aww! i really, really liked it. Great Job!