Reviews for Learning to Trust
Setoxkisara chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow, I LOVE this story:). I never noticed before but she's definitely a Mary-sue... And yeah, mind control went overboard... But still, it's a cute story... You could probably lower the rating for it too. :)
QueenHathor chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'll best honest with you I thought she was a Mary-Sue but she doesn't have many flaws and I thought the mind reading thing was a bit to other than that it was a good story-line!
Frostfire613 chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
Awww! This was so cute! I loved it!
E.E. Kuechler chapter 27 . 12/19/2006
Your official 100th review. Great story. Keep up the great work!
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
"gravity defying bangs"

That made me snicker.
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
When you type "ok," you should either capitalize it (OK) or use the full word (okay). Preferably the full word.

Just a minor technicality.
VanDracula chapter 18 . 5/13/2005
Great story!
Dragonmount chapter 27 . 4/29/2005
Beautiful, just plain beautiful. **wipes tears away**
aftertheshow40214 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wow...

great storyline!

too bad it had to end...

Angelic-Kitten chapter 27 . 6/30/2004
*Sniff* This was a great story.I took time off work to read it. *Sniff* That was beautiful. *Runs away sniffling*
blackhope146 chapter 19 . 6/26/2004
this is a great story and i really really like even if i'm not finised
blackhope146 chapter 17 . 6/26/2004
i've read up to page 17 and i like it so far.
sarah chapter 27 . 6/12/2004
I loved that story and i agree it is the best yu gi oh fan fic ive read.I would like a siqule to this story as i would like to know how theire life is gowing to turn out:)
ketall chapter 27 . 6/12/2004
What a romantic story! I really like it, even though I hate the fact that Tristan and Serentity are together.
JadeGoddess chapter 27 . 5/3/2004
yeah that was great! i guess the reason why lots of people like seto cause he is mysterious and cold-hearted which we know you aren't born like that