Reviews for Learning to Trust
Anantsu chapter 27 . 2/1/2004
wow..*is in awe*... *sniff*... Great, great story girl... I will never be as good as you.. wow..
Inspirationwriter chapter 26 . 1/31/2004
Wow. Wow. Wow. That was soo god. It's probaly the best fanfiction story I've ever read. Wish I would have the talent to write like that. sigh...
kaiba's run-away bride chapter 27 . 11/29/2003
it was great! you gotta love those kaiba fics. they are da bomb!oh yes! :)
arien's shadow chapter 27 . 11/20/2003
I just wanted to say...THAT WAS AWESOME! You wrote it so well...the ending was a tear jerker! thamks a bunch! :D i loved it!
kikoken chapter 27 . 10/31/2003
Oh yeah! Bring on the wedding bells! Finally, somone actually softens Kaiba's cold heart. This was one of the BEST Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics I have ever read. See? I added this to my favorites and named this fic as my fvorite top 6. Read my fanfic when you have a chance okay? Its a romance about Kaiba too and more about Kaiba will be coming soon. I knew the man had a heart, he just had to open up! Great story...ciao!

kikoken

Ps. You have my respect. Keep on writing, you're a great writer.
kikoken chapter 26 . 10/31/2003
Damn, that was so *sniff* sweet! Dammit, this is an awesome read! VERY AWESOME READ!
kikoken chapter 25 . 10/31/2003
Yeah he defeated that evil Jared! yeah! *sprays confetti all around Serena and Kaiba who blush red with nervousness*

Congrats people! Congrats!
kikoken chapter 24 . 10/31/2003
Kaiba, I swear I'm going to smack the tar out of you if you lose to this moron that keeps laughing! Dammit his laugh is pissing me off. KICK HIS ASS!
kikoken chapter 23 . 10/31/2003
Kick his ass Kaiba! Kick it good! Even I'm rootin' for ya even though you're still the spoiled bratty rich boy...*receives death glare*

Okay, enough of the bratty stuff. Let's see some dueling action!
kikoken chapter 22 . 10/31/2003
God , these two make the cutest couple huh? Giggling, laughing, man, what a couple. But then again the inevitable approaches...I hope Kaiba wins this duel. He just has to...dammit I'll cry if he doesn't! He is my favorite character...even though he could be a pain in the ass.

Kaiba: hey!

kikoken: You are. Calling me an annoying little authoress. How could you?

Kaiba: Well stop calling me bratty rich boy.

kikoken: Okay, fine. I call a truce.

Kaiba: *laughs in my face* No

kikoken: Spoiled bratty rich boy! *turns back to the computer while Kaiba just glares*

So yeah I'm continueing on with the next chapter.
kikoken chapter 21 . 10/31/2003
I sense a growing power struggle. I wonder if this Jared even know it? Kaiba and Serena better watch their backs, Yugi was right. Definitely look out for the suspicious stuff.
kikoken chapter 20 . 10/31/2003
Serena, you go girl! Kaiba is good-looking, at least when I see him in the cartoon, and dammit kaiba, admit you're in L-O-V-E! Cupid stuck the arrow in your heart and thawed it! I'm glad that kaiba is like this now, gosh, Serena is lucky!
kikoken chapter 19 . 10/31/2003
Yeah, they'll need to eat alright. They need a full stomach to fight against the evil and an empty stomach is a no-no. Eat up people! We gotta a world to save!
kikoken chapter 18 . 10/31/2003
Well, a changed Pegasus. Something you certainly didn't see in the cartoon. I wonder, will you ever hear about him again? Hm...but I hope this information is sueful for both of them-Serena and Kaiba. And damn, they make a cute couple! Kaiba's very romantic when he's hooked on a girl, I'v been noticing that in all these Kaiba/OC character romance stories. Interesting.
kikoken chapter 17 . 10/31/2003
Very, very, very well written chapter. The battle lines have been set huh? To save the world, yeah I knew this was coming. C'mon Serena girl, kick some ass!
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »