Reviews for Learning to Trust
kikoken chapter 16 . 10/31/2003
I hope Kaiba knows what he's doing. That dude Jared is freakin' scary. I have faith though that ass whipping of darkness will commence and soon.
kikoken chapter 15 . 10/31/2003
And this they're amazing. I could feel the intensity coming up minute by fic is so awesome. i knew I made the right choice putting this down as a favorite.
kikoken chapter 14 . 10/31/2003
Damn, that was some confidence displayed right there. I hope all will be well and something terrible won't happen. I hope Serena makes it out of this alive.
kikoken chapter 13 . 10/31/2003
I had a feeling it wasn't the millennium rod because Marik is control of that. Creey chapter but at least I'm starting to understand more of what's going on.
kikoken chapter 12 . 10/31/2003
Poor Serena. This is so sad. That damn Jared bastard. How could he be so heartless? As to give his daughter that big scar? Serena is starting to open Kaiba up, I'm amazed by this.
kikoken chapter 11 . 10/31/2003
How the hell aren't you getting any more reviews for this! This was a great chapter, I like the way you put in all the flashbacks and stuff. And it was a very well written chapter, just like the other ones.
kikoken chapter 10 . 10/31/2003
Ah, so I think I left off here. Great chapter. This fanfic is amazing so far. Images, dreams, everone's obsesses with the dream stuff this time around huh?
Mistress of odd pairings chapter 27 . 10/30/2003
(Starry eyes) you’re so good at this; do you want to be a professional? I really think you could make it. I so loved this story! (Giggles) Seto's got a girlfriend. I like the way you wrote Seto chan in this! Write more Seto chan fics!

mezu chapter 27 . 10/28/2003
What a sweet ending! I feel all warm inside. Great story.
Lightning Sage chapter 27 . 10/27/2003
That was a wonderful story. I really liked the ending, it was short and sweet and had the perfect sense of closure. I'm sayin this b/c sometimes i read stories, and they're really gr8, but they hav the crudiest ending b/c it has no closure (for exampple, "The Outsiders" by SE Hinton-one of the best novels i've ever read, but had a really bad ending and no closure whatsoever). I'd like to commend you on a beautifully written fanfic, and that's truly amazing that it's your first completed one! I can't believe it.

Neways, as for your future fic, I'd like to vote for a Yami/Seto fic-I don't seem to see enough of them. I like the pairing but most of them are in the R section and have lemons *shudders*. Sorry. However, I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job on whatever plot or pairing you choose to pursue.

Again, wonderful fic, keep up the fabulous work! _

*~Destiny~* _~
Lunatigerstar chapter 27 . 10/27/2003
It was the best chapter! Write a sequal!
Samantha Morrone chapter 27 . 10/26/2003
*sniffles* That was beautiful. This is my al time favorite fic. GREAT JOB IT ROCKED!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 14 . 10/24/2003
Okay, this story rocks. I mean it, it totally ROCKS! I have to go now but this story is easily the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic I have ever read. Keep on writing!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
Suave, kaiba, real suave. Mr. Romeo and Juliet. This fanfic is great! read mines when you have a chance k?
Gone Away 2345 chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
Ah damn Kaiba, quick acting like a freakin robot and admit you have feelings just like anyone else ya tin can moron...

kaiba: I'm standing here you know

kikoken: *gulps* Heh, kidding.

Another great chapter!