Reviews for Lost Tears
annonymous gundam chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
hey i like this story and i want to see another
chappie up so i can keep reading and reviewing.
*starts falling animaie style* (he he he he he )
well keep up the good work, see you later. bye.
-annonymous gundam
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Hey! that was great right more and post it soon pleaze?

Amanda!
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Hey! that was great right more and post it soon pleaze?

Amanda!
Farore the Oracle of Secrets chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Another great story! Schwartz and Sydney another one of your classics! Update soon!
SchwartzBruderlover chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Hey this is the author, to let you all know if you LOVE Schwartz and Kyoji you should read Neros Wolf Gundam's stories. She loves Schwartz and Kyoji like me! So if you love him read her stories too, later!
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Maeko- o! hey, sydney is MY name!

Keisuke- it's true.

Enishi- and she loves scwartz bruder.

Maeko- i love kyoji! KYOJI, DO YOU HEAR ME?

Enishi- well, i meant it that way.

Maeko- *steam* sure you did.

Keisuke- ANYway... *cough*

Enishi- *backing away from a furious maeko* is it the real schwartz or kyoji? i don't think it matters much to mae-chan but hey, the rest of us wanted to know.

::camera pans the room, audience can see about 40 other guys either lounging around the living room, eating, reading or fistfighting (that would be shinbo.)::

The guys- TRUE TRUE.

Enishi- right. anyway, keep writing! it might give an excuse for mae not to kill me at the moment... *gulps*

Maeko- *insane laughter* but you can't die! that's the fun part! *attacks enishi*

(real life- sorry about that, i get carried away sometimes. i'd really love it if you'd keep writing! i haven't seen a fic like this yet, which is QUITE a good quality to have for a fic. _ alright, bai bai!)

-A/S/M/D
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Ok, I read over this one and I didn't catch as meny spelling errors in this one as your story Unexpected Partners. But I don't think that I'll be reviewing this story as much as your other one. I'm kinda surprised that I could review this one at all cause is acting up. I hope to see your next chapter to this, it seems to be a very good on.