Reviews for The Apology
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i friggin loved it! amazing!
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is really good, you should check mine out!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
loved it! cant say anything else! keep writing! amazing!

GodBless

felicia
Madison chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ah! This is my absolute FAVORITE Arthur/Molly fic!

It's perfectly beautiful and sensual.

Wonderful job!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
ah Arthur/Molly smut...how lovely. Really it is because they are the only adult couple in the books to be openly affectionate and this was a great look at their relationship "behind closed doors".

Nice work!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Really liked this...and I'm actually quite a bit shocked that earlier reviewers said it "grossed them out". Bloody hell, people, how do you think they got the seven children in the first place? And it IS rated M - that should be fair enough warning. I think the funniest thing is whoever it was who said it would be all right "if you had made them younger" - do these kids honestly think people just stop having sex when they hit thirty?

Anyway...really sweet between the two of them. Molly and Arthur are by far my favorite couple in this fandom or any other. The only critique I really have is that I would like to see a little bit more argument and "making up" before making love actually comes into play...the transition between upset and passionate seemed a tad rushed. Lovely job, though.
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
For all those people who say this grosses them out because it's like there parents having sex. I think it's really good and bringgs hope to me that a couple can love each other so much for so long, bravo.
Kakkle chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
thats so sweet! everyone say's its gross when their parents have sex, but i think it's nice, it means they still love each other! beautifully written! do write more!
Revellyn chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Strangely enough, this is one of the few fics I've found on Molly/Arthur, one of the few canon couples who are undoubtedly together. Although that might explain why.

Anyway, before I go on about the politics of fiction writing, I applaud you for your attempt at insight into the Weasleys.

-Revellyn
SadHoser chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw. Such a cute look at Arthur and Molly! And well written- really. I mean, none of us can truly capture these characters perfectly. But, you did a very good job :)
BetterButter777 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
There's something about this that just seems...right. There is not nearly enough out there and I can get enough either. Please wriet more of them! I love it so!
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
That was bloody brilliant and I love the ending.
Marille Earen chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I have to agree with Padfoot79. It actually *is* like thinking about your parents having ... well having fun but it was very well written and I enoyed reading it. Good work! I think I'll go read your other stories now before I continue studying for my finals, so bye bye. :D
Fefi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Usually older people bother me but this was really well written and I actually enjoyed it very much nice Job!
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
ahaha...that was lovely...how you took the fight with Percy and turned it into a story...it was a little weird...that was Molly and Arthur! But...now there's going to be another Weasley? Ahaha...joking!