Reviews for Chasing the Scarf
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 1 . 11/25
Absolutely adore how Raoul thanks Erik for making Christine the way she is. It's so true. Although it's understandable why Raoul and Christine would hate him and wish to forget all about him, many people forget that Christine and Raoul wouldn't be where they were, possibly not even together without him. So thank you for that. Loved this so much.
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
awww this was so cute i wish u would do more. great job :)
StitchGrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I like it. refreshing. sweet.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This story was absolutely adorable!

Aww, too bad about the scarf... but at least Charlotte's OK!

I love the little talk between Raoul and Christine near the end!

Exquisite work!
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Ah... an R/C fic. Nicely written.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
So glad to see a good portrait of Raoul.
Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aw...I'm really getting interested in Raoul. You're right, there is an unfair proportion of E/C phics to R/C. I know it wouldn't have worked, but the idea of a passion-filled romance with Erik and Christine is just so enchanting! It's a breath of fresh air to see Raoul friendly phix! My eyes have been opened. (Of course, I'll love Erik more, but atleast I'll be kinder to Raoul-as soon as I finish a Rose and Sword!)
The Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I read this a while ago, and I never reviewed! But this is so cute...I love it... I love how Raoul's just perfect, and the exact way that I see him. Very very nice.
Susette chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
That is darling. What a wonderful portrayal of Raoul - a character so few people manage to get right. And what an insightful, touching story. Excellent work.
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
This is without a doubt the best R/C fic I have ever read. You treated Raoul with a respect that is very hard to find in a fandom that seems content to bash him over and over again (something that I just can't manage to do myself even if I do lean towards E/C when writing) ;-)

I absolutely adored the explanation on why Christine chose to go with Raoul, and that toast at the end was just perfect. So were the children . . . had to love the way Lotte is so much like her father!

Anywho, a beautifully done peice, this is now on my favorites list.
Opera Ghost Kid chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was splendid, i loved your interpretation of Raoul, and teh way you included Erik intot the story, BRAVA!
Phantom Aria chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
That was beautiful. I liked the mature view of Raoul. I also liked that was not upset when Christine thought of Erik, I 've read stoires were he would be but I think your story captures his soul so much better. I think that Your Raoul is very close to the man that he was. Very well written.
marzoog chapter 1 . 8/12/2003

I love it! There are way too few R/C fics out there!

Good job!

Keep it up!

The Minnesotan

Uzulu chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I always like stories where Raoul is portraied as himself, and this was no exeption.

I really liked Lotte, she was so much like Raoul, running headfirst into danger after something that is important to her. Good job.
PhantomsPandora chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
that was awesome! :) *bounces around happily* yayayayayayayayayay... :)