Reviews for Descansos
moon so bright chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Pretty interesting, and I love the concept.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
nice
Dominique chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I read this story more than five years ago. I love it then, and I love it even more now that I have more knowledge of the SailorMoon series. The family you’ve created for Setsuna is wonderful and well-researched. More so than that, each aspect of her “normal” life calls back to someone or something in her past as Sailor Pluto. The juxtaposition of the two worlds is beautiful, poignant, and sorrowful.
Mastigo chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Beautiful
Kalliegrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Amazing.

~Kallie~
Carrie Asagiri chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I can only express what I think with one word : "Excellent"!
elianthos chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I'm so awed I'm really embarassed about what to write here. ... Setsuna is one of my favourite characters, and this is possibly the best ever one shot I've read about her. It's very easy to feel in her shoes too. And all the descriptions of setting and people are perfect.

Excelente.
regie27 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Well, I must admit you had me from the get go by giving Setsuna a Latin background (I'm from Puerto Rico, so I've heard a fair share of "mijas" all my life), but it was the curious detail of her birthday coinciding with El Dia de Los Muertos and how it relates to the mythological Pluto that made me realize the amount of detail you poured on this story and it shows. In the vast Sailormoon fandom, it is rare to find a good Setusa fic, much less one that accurately gives us a peak into her soul, so that makes this story even more remarkable. Excellent work!
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
why have more people not reviewed this? i adore your characterization of setsuna, how dead-on it is. you bring so much humanity to her that so many fanfic authors forget about, and i just love that.

you're just brilliant. would that i could write so thoughtfully.
Crescent Venus chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Excellent, excellent story-there are so few that deal with my favorite scout, and even fewer that deal with her an an thorough, intelligent way as you did. Good job!
Josh Pryor chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This is a very good character study on Setsuna. Her back story has the most potential of all the senshi. Though most mearly slot her as an eternal gaurdian and leave it a that. Feh, fanon. Like the rest of your work, this pushes the bounds of the genra in new and intreresting ways.

Oh yes, you are my favorite Sailor Moon arthor. Keep up the excelent work.
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That was awesome. I like figuring-it-out fics like this. As well, I like stories where you see things deeper about less-known characters. Very good job!