Reviews for Angel Tempted
anonymouth chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
There's a brilliant message to this story wrapped up in beautiful style. I like this story a lot.
libco chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wonderful!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
An excellent summation of the temptations of the flesh and spirit - and how like Minerva to resist them with such strength. Well done - and the last line is flawless.
maenadd chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
The atmosphere of your story was taut. The well-drawn characters added a superb amount of tasty tension. The understated humor was nicely timed and placed. I know I fell in love while reading this story; I’m just not sure with whom. MM or LM? This line was a winner for me: “she would kiss the angel and be lost in the light…” That metaphor could have been a cliché, but the line was so well executed that I actually shouted out, “That’s great!” I must admit that I found myself wanting her to answer differently, but then she wouldn’t be MM. Well done.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
A wonderful portrayal of Minerva, and Lucius, too. His arrogance and his sense of his own charm are completely believable; her strength and power ditto (however much she denies having power and however limited L's sense of what it entails). (I'm not sure she'd actually go anywhere without her wand, though; still, it makes narrative sense.)

Great lines Minerva has - about the coldness of heights, about the limitations of beauty and power.
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like it) Minerva is wonderful)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is much different, but Malfoy complementing a Gryffendor is beyond the reach of my imagenation. The plot is exalenttrought, i found the part A little confusing. What did she realize? I think you should put it in there.

Eve

P.S.

My imagenation is tiny, so don't feel bad.
MQ1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This story is one of the best I have ever seen or had the pleasure of reading. The portrayal of both my favourite character and one of my least was perfect and the description was wonderful. A brilliant piece of work you should be proud of.

Minniequill
EvaGaborIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
GO MIN! Can I say anything more? She's AWESOME! Lucius should know better than to try and kiss a married woman.
Broken For You chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This is one of my favourite fanfics ever it's just fantastic! Love the pairing, love the idea, love it all! Well done!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh my goodness, I hadn't even entertained the notion of McG/Lucius but I'm starting to. Your story was amazing, you got into each of their heads perfectly, and made everything believable. It's scary how any one could get mixed up in the wrong thing if so persuaded. The last paragraph was just amazing. It really impacts the reader and ends the story better than anything else could. Well done and thank you so much for sharing.
MariaMG chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Love it! It's great. I just love this pairing so much and you wrote it so well. Please write Lucius/Minerva again. It's wonderful!
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Ah...This one scared me to death. Oh boy. Wow. I really really like this. Whoa... Goodness, you are good. Write more stories. Please.
crockywock chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
O_o M-m-m-m-m.

Awesome. A phantastic fic. Brilliant language, brilliant Minerva. I am in love with the deputy headmistress right now because of what you wrote.

Why didn't she have her wand? Seems strange. And perhaps she wouldn't have needed it anyway. It just felt odd for her to be wand-less.

Thanks for the read!
Thompson the Nemisis chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Holy Hell. You made Lucius say some pretty charming things. I'm glad I was Minerva I'd have given in with all the sweet talk he was speaking. Very Good.