Reviews for Angel Tempted

Holly version 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
WOW.

OMG.

SWEET ANGRY JESUS!

This was one of the best fanfics i have ever read! Minerva McGonagall is one of my favorie characters and you got her perfect! This was so beautifully written! You made my night. Thank you so much for writting this! You totally need to write more like this! Thanks again!

-Pookie
Darkened-Roses chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This was good. Actully this was better than good. It was excellent. You're a very good writer, I loved the ending, very poetic. However, I must question Minerva being in the Wizengamot's Circle. I don't recall seeing her in the Wizengamot in flashbacks and OOTP but I could be wrong. ;) Excellent work nonetheless.

Roses
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
*Claps*

Brilliant, as always.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

All my love,

Lily
sprite chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
The tension in this story is marvelous. I could feel the discomfort as he invaded her personal space so clearly, and the characterization of both Lucius and Minerva is excellent.
ael chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
When I looked at this fic, I was so sure both characters were going to be horribly OOC. Well, I was wrong. :) Great story! Minerva is my favourite character, and you caught her quite well.
Syndromia chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Its so beautiful it's scary. I loved the way that even though the senario was so odd, they were both in character. For a second I thought that she was going to give in. I paticularly liked how you finished at Lucius's trial. The whole story was otherworldly.
Samhain13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Nice piece.
Smadronia chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Holy Cow. And for a minute I thought Minerva was going to fold. She's made of stronger stuff than I would imagine.
I love your imargery on the last line, about understanding lucifer, it's really poetic.
aelurus chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That is... scary... typical of Malfoy...ughh...
But this was good, don't get me wrong! Especially the end...hehe
Kemenran chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Great short story. I hope to read more of your works.
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I take it back. This is the most brilliant of your works, I'm awed, simply stunned by this amazing piece of writing.

And I love the ananolgy of the devil seeming so angelic, that beauty can tempt innocence to stray but in the end, only to destruction, as illustrated By Lucius' trial.

I was so proud and moved by Minerva's speech, after she slapped Malfoy, for there was something very profound in what she said, that and the fact I was crying, 'Go Minerva! Go Go! Woohoo!'.

I must put this on my faves, just to pay homage.

[Cranky Cauldron]
GrandWilde chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
wow... that was breathtakingly beautiful. so perfectly written. brilliant work!
Jestana chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
*shivers* Wow, this was one powerful fic. For a second there, I thought she was going to take him up on his offer. You're a brilliant writer. Thanks for sharing these wonderful fics with us.
Angel Fire chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Thet srory was brilliant. it has its owm sort of uniqueness. And i really like how ya play out Minerva and Lucius. Fabulous.

-Angel Fire