Reviews for Angel Tempted
frozen-curious chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
And you are beautiful, Minerva McGonagall; beautiful in the way you move, beautiful in your voice, beautiful in your strength, your intelligence, and in your power. Beauty which will be wasted here in Hogwarts, where you hide it among children and men too wrapped up in their own petty pursuits to notice it. Beauty which you will take with you, night after night, to a narrow spinster’s bed, until one day even your beauty will fade, and you will wonder in anguish why you spent it so poorly

exactly why i sometimes fear that mmcgongall will be tempeted to the dark side, but she won't

great story, i like the ending particularly, it echoes with dumbledore's sentences saying that tis is our choices that show wht we truly are
CEA chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
OOh, I love this too. It's excellent. Call me sardonic, but I was actually hoping for some action, even though Lucius could never deserve Minerva (not in my world, at least). Beautiful, of course, as all of your fanfics are. I look forward to more.

And update After the Battle! Lol :)

Love,

*CEA
LinZE chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
This is amazing I only hope you have posted more work so that can go read it now. You have a very individual writing style and your use of language and expression captures the imagination and draws you into the stry ou tell. Please do write more.

Linds
Helna chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I love how your wrote both Minerva and Lucius! The story was just wonderful!
uber grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
wow. that was a VERY powerful piece of work. NICE job. _
redwoman06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Wow! Amazing! Another wonderful story!
Wing'dCallisto chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Interesting. Lucius and Minerva? VERY different pairing, but it works well nontheless. I could picture the scenes in my mind as they happened ('tis the mark of a wonderful writer. ;)
Enter the Extinct Age chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
wow. well this was unique. and well written. so original...how did you come up with this? Lucius Malfoy, boy psychologist...it has a ring to it. :)

-Red