Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
Lilymoon9 chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Read so far till ch22, the fic is impressive and got me in the edge of my seat all the time!
But I didn't like the whole daughters theme, it just feels awkward seeing how the characters are supposed to be in their early 20s
I'm still continuing though! Hope the developments are interesting! You are certainly a talented writer _
Skeletal Italian chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
So beautiful...:')
Hitt chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Like Im sure many has told you, but this series is absolutely amazing. Thank God your making a third story
xt1me chapter 33 . 5/7/2007
Aw… this was absolutely brilliant!

I really REALLY enjoyed reading it. THANK YOU.
Unkown chapter 33 . 12/22/2006
That was one of the best stories of FFVI I have ever read, it’s certainly remarkable and your other stories are great also, I read them all and you certainly are a brilliant at writing so keep it up and write more stories.
AznGalahad chapter 33 . 5/15/2006
great story, waiting for part 3 hopefully. seifer and quistis need more parts _
kokurousagi chapter 33 . 4/18/2006
Haha, so, I review the first part and now I'm reviewing the second part of this trilogy, and I would like to write...this fic kicked ass. ;]

You've gotten even better this time around - the fight scenes were exquisite, Squall is no longer a pansy, and the Sorceress showdown was written beautifully. Dee is an awesome new addition, and the idea of a multiverse just rocks. Laguna seems to have reached new levels in insanity, which I love to DEATH, and the pacing was well-done. Rinoa certainly commands respect in this fic, as you have written her to be a very strong female with a vulnerable side. Too often I have read her to be a prissy princess-type, a spoiled rich girl who couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag [Irvine reference from the prequel!], and you show her as having guts, actually BEING a freedom fighter and Timber rebel as opposed to just bossing people around, and yet you make her the same old Rinoa that Squall has to rescue every once in a while.

The plot is downright kickass. It plays into the whole "evil sorceress" plot that most people use, and you put this fantastic spin on it. Very refreshing fic, and I eagerly await the sequel. Kudos.
eviljedijackson chapter 33 . 9/4/2005
dude. wow. thats really about all i have to say. this is seriously one of the best fanfics I'v ever read, period. wow. wow. wow. will there be a sequal? i really really hope so, that would totally be obne of the most awesome things to ever grace FFnet.

absolutely, props, congrats, booyaka, anything else that i can possibly throw in, including w00t!, insewrt it here. congrats on finishing this massively huge story. i know it must have been a lot of work for you to type all of this. i seriously respect you for writing all of this and somehow letting this piece of beauty be read. I really wish that you could find a way to get this book published, massively. This could really be a huge hit in hardback. I would so buy at least 3 copies. I would think of things to say, but i kinda can't. wow. whoah. I've been reading your stories for 4 years, and this is absolutely awesome. i cant think of more to say, but wow. keep up the good work man. me love you.
serindarkwolf19 chapter 33 . 6/25/2005
Hey there, Eight Winged Angel. I just got done reading your story and I must say I am impressed. Your very talented and I am definitely looking forward to reading more stories from you. I do have at least ten questions about your stories though so if it will help your DVD sort of chapter, I hope they will work. I guess you could say this is like an interview *shrugs*

~

1st question: How did you come up with the ideas to writing these all down? Did you get the idea from some movies or did they just come to you?

2nd question: This question is for the first and second FF8 Tournament stories. How did you come up with the idea for each of your other characters? Like the three white SeeDs, July, Sam and Grey? What about Emily Strange? Why did you write them the way they are in the stories?

3rd question: I'm also curious about how you made Irvine into a puppet for Emily so that he would seem to be a traitor. Why him though? Why did you choose him to be the manipulated one?

4th question: This next question has to deal with Zell's new gloves, the Uber Ehrgiez. How did you come up with the idea of making them so cool? And why did you call them the Uber Ehrgiez? Just curious if your wondering.

5th question: As for the second Tournament story, about Julius Garner. I really liked him and his great devotion in reviving his girlfriend. I'm just curious, if someone asked you to explain his personality, his fighting skills, and pretty much just everything about him, what would you say?

6th question: What about Trish? How could you explain her?

7th questions: I'm also very curious about how you came up with all that knowledge about the worlds and the Arches. How did you think up all those? You couldn't have possibly just got it from Stargate, did you?

8th questions: As for the worlds, how did you come up with the ideas of creating the worlds? Like Terra, The Crisp world and the Immortal World.

9th question: What can you tell me about the nanobots? How did you come up with the idea of using those?

10th question: This will be my last question. I see that you are leaving a small opening of making a new story. Are you planning on writing a third to Zell's adventures?

Anyway, I really hope you will write more. I am definitely looking forward to reading more from you.
sk33j chapter 33 . 6/6/2005
Really Epic, loved reading this, though I did finish it over a week back I forgot to Review (sorry...hehe)

as with tournament, some great fight scenes, and this introduced a load of new ideas (all of them great) to the ff8 world.

I look forwards to seeing more of your work in future, Eight Winged Angel :-D
blitz-engel chapter 33 . 5/14/2005
That story was way too cool for words! Probably the best Zell fanfic I've ever read. Hell! It IS the best Final Fantasy 8 fanfic I've ever read! It's way better than mine, that's for sure. I seriously just loved what you did with it.

I really, really hope to see some more fanfics from you. You are a very good writer. Keep up the good work!
Grasshopper2 chapter 33 . 5/5/2005
*feels appeased* Ah...much better. This was - by far - the best chapter you've written. Great detail, great ending, great naitivity of Dee, great everything. I enjoyed this a lot but I don't think I can take another sequel! Haha. Of course, if you write one, I'll definately read it. Well, finish up your other fics and I'll come a-readin'!
Akakoken chapter 33 . 4/24/2005
OMG! It's over! And Angel, a sorceress? Did NOT see that coming. Didn't see the Dee dying thing either, but it's all good cuz she came back, lol. Wow, I can't beleive it's over. I don't know whether to be releived that Zell and everyone won, or upset because now I have no more to read...Ugh. Whatever. Anyways, it was really awsome, and you're fight scenes are so creative! I wonder if I'll ever be able to write that well, heh heh. Anyways, AZEL IS DEAD! WOOT WOOT! BOOYA!
eX - Matt chapter 33 . 4/21/2005
O_O

-_-

O_O

Wow. just wow. just...

...ok ive been sitting here and i just have NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT TO SAY! i think its getting on 5, 6minutes and i still cant find a sufficent completment. Ah...no i still cant think of one.

all i cant think to say is...well..."thanks" not for the completment (is lug an insult?) but for writing the freaking thing! im glad i could help in any way i could and will again. Anytime. Anyplace.

Oh. and im expecting it! You WILL keep writing! i pledge my life on it!

...and if thats what it takes...

-Matt
Xshu chapter 30 . 4/20/2005
Oh! I'd almost forgotten! You have to have a sequel! It would be a crime not to let Squall and Rinoa see Hale, their daughter.