Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
eviljedijackson chapter 17 . 12/8/2003
damn you. . . ..
how could you havedone that to Zell!
*throws a screaming/cryin fit.
that about sums it up. man, I waited almost a week for you update this. I check your story every day man, i love your writing that much. keep the music rocking, and the asses kicking, and we'll all be very happy. i've even gotten a bunch of my friends to read your stories!.
love ya laters,
Torii chapter 17 . 12/8/2003
OMFG...YOU KILLED ZELL! *cries* NU! WHY...what's gonna happen, is he...is he gonna be back? Please say yes... I WANT MY ZELLY BACK..*cries louder and runs off* CONTINUE DAMNIT!
JamieLike chapter 17 . 12/8/2003
... OH MY GOD! HE KILELD ZELL!
You Bastard! :P
Good Stuff. Don't have a clue where you're goign from here, but this is getting more and more interesting. Keep it up.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 17 . 12/7/2003
AUGH!
Zell! NO!
You'd better bring him back, I swear...
water-lily43 chapter 16 . 12/7/2003
Oh Zell vs Zell? Do you see the drool dripping from the corner of my mouth? *wipes* Okay. I kinda expected it when you wrote about the Heart Warrior Zell in the previous chappeh, but not this fast! I love the way the fic is turning out! Go you!
And to Aries... take care. I hope everything works out, and good luck _
*mutters* I'm not good at encouragement stuff.
Waterlily43
DevilWillDefinetlyCry chapter 16 . 12/6/2003
I'm sure I speak for all the readers when I say that we all love your work 100% and that our hearts go out to Aries. I'm positive that she will have the courage to overcome it, and with the help of her friends at her side she knows she is loved and cared for.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 16 . 12/5/2003
*Gasp!* Zell against Zell! This is horrible!
But so interesting. When is the next update, pretty please?
me chapter 15 . 12/5/2003
Do i REALLY have to log in, or write my name for this now? Now, ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION! AH!
JUST write it in the next chapter!AH! Sorry if this has angered you.
Carpe Diem
Torii chapter 15 . 12/3/2003
This is a continuation of my review, my stupid computer froze in mid review...um...about your friend...i hope everything goes well then, so don't give up for whatever happens! You and her!Say hi to her for me too, if ya can, i hope this go well for you guys, especially her. C-ya Micheal!
Torii chapter 16 . 12/3/2003
Woo, that took a bit to read I have caught up! YAYA! O.o OMFG! ANOTHER ZELL E! *glomps both Zell's* Wait, one of them is BAD, ebil! lol, well, you got me majorly intrigued, i loved the first one, and for god sakes i love this one much more! :D CONTINUE PLEASE!
Chris chapter 16 . 12/3/2003
nice story. You'll have to email my responses back if you want my support. Otherwise, whatever. *shrugs*
Zierra chapter 16 . 12/3/2003
First off, I'd like to say that this chapter ended really good! I mean, the possibility for Zell to kick his own ass, is something I would pay a great deal of money to witness. Or maybe, they can tame him and Zell can keep him like company. Nah, that would be just weird... Don't get me wrong, I liked the whole chapter. I mean, without going into details, I think you should have rated this chapter NC-17, because to most of us, I think it was... o)
Second, and this is for Aries: Even though I cannot be totally sure, but by the desciption, I beileve I have gone through something similar to what happened to you. I can't think of anything that is suitable to say besides that I'm feeling for you, with my heart and my soul and I hope that you will be fine.
Hugs, Z
DevilWillDefinetlyCry chapter 13 . 12/2/2003
hey, just wanted to let you know that chapter eleven "tournament revisited" is cut off. Just at the moment where Squall fights and is ready to deliver some serious ass kicking. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention oh and the story is awesome! Keep up the excellent work.
eviljedijackson chapter 16 . 12/2/2003
hey man, I'm sorry for what happenned to aries. Is she okay? anyways, i hope that whatever hapened to her, she recovers soon!
loved this chapter as well! please continue posting these up!
YOU ARE MY GOD OF WRITING!*

*idea of god of writing stolen completely from the wonderful author noacat! so nyah!
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 16 . 12/2/2003
Thank you Kenny, thank you so much. To everybody who reads this reply, you should know that Michael Kenny is a wonderful man. If not for him, I might not be alive right now. *kiss on the cheek*
(This is Lorelei. You've once again done an amazing thing. Aries giggled when I was reading this chapter to her, for the first time since it happened... Thanks, you've made my baby happy. Although I hope I don't seem as pissy in real life as I do in the story.)
Aries and Lorelei