Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
phoenix-raine chapter 33 . 4/19/2005
omg i absolutely love your writing! for one thing, zell is my fav character of all final fantasies, n i just love stories about him. n this is THE BEST one about him i've eva read! almost all the other ones i've read are about the same things, n many r selphies, if not the pig-tailed girl wit zell. i'm so happi dee came bak to life! yay! P this is such a cool story. omg they should make a movie of this!

~Phoenix
Blue chapter 33 . 4/19/2005
Words cannot describe the...THING that was. It was a monster to read, probably more to write and just rocked. It rocked hard. Your fights are insanely graphic...mm, yummy, I love your plot, and uhh I LOVE YOU! In the reader-author sense of course, sheesh, get a life...oh, Keep rocking )
Luki Fanfic chapter 33 . 4/19/2005
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You. Rock.

It took a while, but it was SO worth it! I was filling up with adrenaline with every word. The fight between Azel and Zell was excellent. Not to mention graphic to the extreme. Course, now I have to wait for your extra chapter. The best part of anything is extra's after all _

By the by, will you be finishing Final Fantasy 8 Chronicles now that you've 'finished' Twist in Time? And don't forget Supernatural, still waiting for an update (and if its as good as this, then I'm gonna be a very happy girl _)
Xshu chapter 33 . 4/18/2005
This is, in almost every way, the perfect ending. The only things that bothered me were what you did to Trish and Emily, and that you knocked Squall out in the last fight like he was nothing yet again. Though, I'm a big Squall fan, so I probably won't be happy untill I see Squall cut Zell up into a million little pieces. Not that I have anything against Zell, but he is just way too unkillable, and Squall seems to be a pushover. I know you hate it when people complain about Squall if your fanfics though, so I'll say it again. This is, in almost every way, the perfect ending.
Meowmixassault chapter 33 . 4/17/2005
A great ending for one of the best stories of all time, dramatic, well written, and the last part was very ... well I can't describe it.

I have a couple of questions about the sequel.

1. Will there be one?

2. If so could it be a crossover?
Torii chapter 33 . 4/17/2005
BOOYA! STORY COMPLETEION! _ That took a while! But it was worth it! GOOD JOB! WHE! Well, i have questions! ARE YOU MAKING A TREQUAL? lol That'd be awesome! You, you inspire mw!
water-lily43 chapter 32 . 4/10/2005
Hey there! Remember this lily? I've just been reminded of how addictive your fic is, (reliving the sensation of cramming more than ten chapters at one go isn't fun for the spine at all, but I'm not complaining XD.) cos once you start you never can stop reading... damn _ Your battle sequences are just as inspiring as ever and even those little dashes of humour in between the serious scenes are perfect. Hehehe. You aren't going to leave us hanging like this are you? No no, not rushing you to post the ending chapter (though it's tempting) just hoping that you wouldn't leave this amazing fic unfinished, cos that'll be such a pity. Well till the next time,

Lily
eviljedijackson chapter 32 . 3/26/2005
dude, holy fucking shit! this is the most kickass chapter yet!
Grasshopper2 chapter 32 . 3/15/2005
I saw your last update date. The next chapter better be almost done. *glares*
Blue chapter 31 . 3/7/2005
Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man ohmanohmanohmanomanomanoman . You rock, never change...wit, scrap that, get over your writer's block, THEN never change.
Xshu chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
Well, that ruled. Keep up the good work!
3Lennea chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
I wanna take back my stupid question about there being another fic because after reading both Tournaments consecutively (which took me ages), I realised that not only are they absolutely fucking huge, but it must of taken a lot of time and patience for you to right something so amazing. So I kinda figured because its taken you so long to write this much, I want to thank you for taking the effort and time for people like me who love your writing.

Seeing as this is the end, will there be any happy events? The atmosphere gradually became really heavy and though it was intended it'd be kinda nice to have something good happen to the characters. But its your story so do what you like, I'm just suggesting.

CocoaNutter chapter 32 . 2/18/2005
I'm not good with praise so I'm just gonna say both Tournament fics are fucking great, and are you planning on writing another sequal perhaps?

dragonrider90 chapter 27 . 1/14/2005
Awesome story sofar. The sword battle just now was just dont you think that maybe blasting zone or rough divide would have been cooler?Fated circle was good though.
Amathist Fwirrel chapter 32 . 1/11/2005
love ur stuff! got it's so flawless and flowing.

*bows down*

I am not worthy!

lol!

p.s. 52 pages...that dedication!
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »